CSKA Post Match Thread

Worst performance I have seen by city in a very long time. Appalled and disgusted by our attitude, approach to the game and laziness and complacency. We look like we have taken a major step back from last season.

Bluekiwi said:
RandomJ said:
jimharri said:
The lowest point since the 8-1?

I haven't felt this low supporting City in ages. I was really looking forward to this season but I honestly can't wait for it to end now. Fed up.
Now come on brighten up.
If we fail to qualify and finish bottom of the group we will be able to keep our players fresh for the Premiership and the FA Cup while the other three English teams still playing European games are getting distracted.

Getting distracted? By what? The biggest club competition in the world? Don't kid yourself, Champions League is where its at and its where all the big players show their class. We've been found wanting 4 years straight, no excuses. And F*ck the FA Cup. A club with our ambition should be aiming higher.

I get that people are frustrated but seriously Yaya and Aguero joking before the kick-off shows our commitment to the game? If we would have won this, I guess it would have been the sign of how confident and good we are, dare I say holistic. :)

People just tend to overreact when things go worse and try too hard to justify their own versions of truth. We were shit but what Yaya and Kun said to each other BEFORE (!) the game is not relevant at all.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
I've not come on here to slag City off, others can do that.

Just to say CSKA looked a very good side, especially their passing..... give them some credit.

We are STILL third in the league, with FA cup to come, don't put your heads in the gas oven just yet.

I trust a reasonable target is to finish above Southampton this season (LOL).

All the credit goes to the players who decided they were not up for a fight today.

CSKA are a side that over 38 games in the premiership you would put decent money on to finish in the bottom half.

These games you have to up from the start and we are not up to that challenge.

Even though we are third we are playing more like a mid table side or at least have that feel about us.

7-4-5 in all comps suggests we are just that so far.

Lets hope we start to put some really good games together in the premiership and get the results that good performances usually get you.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
f98411fb0f17b5e38f0085b06fd44a5c.jpg
Interesting choice of hashtag there.

Very stagnant going forward with no one making late runs from the midfield, very dull.

Poor decision making in defence caused by midfield not helping out enough.

We need a complete overhaul in midfield or a boss who knows how to get the best from this midfield.

Hungarian blue said:
I get that people are frustrated but seriously Yaya and Aguero joking before the kick-off shows our commitment to the game? If we would have won this, I guess it would have been the sign of how confident and good we are, dare I say holistic. :)

People just tend to overreact when things go worse and try too hard to justify their own versions of truth. We were shit but what Yaya and Kun said to each other BEFORE (!) the game is not relevant at all.

Well i have never seen a player loughing before or after a game as Yaya does this year.. .so provocative behaviour....and I never seen players loughing before kick of time not to mention that it was an important match.and fuck me i did not pay a ticket and i m far away but what happens with those who paid it .Did they pay it to see the players loughing? and then diving ? and then being sent off ?
If you think that we can take CL trophy while players behave like their walk in the park YOU ARE WRONG. It not a TV show it s a bloody war.

What is going on in that fucking dressing room ?

I said before i ll say it once more...The club using the players for marketing reasons too much that they starting to act like models.

That truly was a bizarre spectacle. From the moment the game started we didn't look mentally prepared for the occasion.

Our movement was ponderous, our passing was terrible, and we lacked any passion or urgency.

We hammered them 5-2 last season. That's how poor we were tonight.

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark. Whether the players have lost faith in the 4-4-2, I don't know.

The one thing I do know is that Txiki will have to be asking some very hard questions in the next few days.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

No Mister Kompany no more conspiracy

focus more about your doddgy defending (last year Demichelis took the blame for messi penalty but the reality was the Kompany positioning that was terrible )

I had a terrible feeling every time CSKA got the ball forward, making Doumbia look like Pele

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.