Cup draw procedure, sorry it's not right

warpig said:
Shooter 83 said:
The Carling cup draw was the biggest fix. Needs looking into, they dint even say what numbers any team was they just said the number then the fella just said that's Manchester city looking at his sheet. The draw was already on the sheet in front of him.

Need to do it where they open it up like a kinder egg and read the name of the team on the paper.

Bent as fuck it is.

snails are the way forward, you mark my words.
Its a good point, they could get an hour long program out of it with adverts and even sponsors on the snails

Why settle for number lets paint the club colours on the shell, Animal rights would only get involved if lead paint is used.

citykev28 said:
warpig said:
they should race snails with numbers on their shells over 5m. first snail over the line is home team, second is opposition, and so on and so on. we could nobble the snail for chelsea, man utd etc with strong german lager and give the city snail/AN other lower league snail metamphetamines. wed be quids in to reach the final every year. surely the sheik can sort this? in fact i think this is what cook was telling capello yesterday pre-match.

the only drawback i can see is possible reprisals from animal rights groups and snail lovers.

mate, as much as i think you may be an absolute nutter, i like your thinking. bollocks to the do-gooders. i'm sick of them spoiling our fun. next thing you know i'll have to stop my annual budgie wrestling championships, you mark my words.

Numptyed said:
warpig said:
snails are the way forward, you mark my words.
Its a good point, they could get an hour long program out of it with adverts and even sponsors on the snails

or staged in a 'its a knock out' style format. obstacles in the chelsea/man u lane, possibly a salt hurdle or those blue pellets you put in the garden. put that up against the x factor, itd wipe the floor with it.

I think its a fantastic draw...we might even see some of our players up for it given the opposition...draw and a replay at COMS will do for me. As for the OP?...load of bollocks.

silverback said:
Why not get Abu Hamza to do it? Unless he is still inside.

this is a fucking ridiculous idea. he has one eye, a hook for a hand and a penchant for extreme terrorist activity. what could he possibly bring to the table. actually, he could use the hook to gather the snails in the event of a false start, may only fit 8 in so would be an added bonus from the quarters onward. sorry mate, didn't mean to doubt you. you clearly have an eye (sorry hamza) for an opportunity. snails, hamza and alan partridge presenting the show.

the chelsea/man utd snail holding area leading to the starting line...

SaltMaze.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.