Cup final tickets SOLD OUT

i cued from 1 am this morning 8 hours and got 3 85 pound ones i was number 30 in cue just hope all others who been there in staduim even for 4 hours got theres there was some tickets on ofer to first 50 people who got there early 115 an 85 an 45 but no 65 . i wud of been happy with 45 but instinct told me to go earlier so glad i sat the nite out on gate fronts .....

tugster17 said:
i cued from 1 am this morning 8 hours and got 3 85 pound ones i was number 30 in cue just hope all others who been there in staduim even for 4 hours got theres there was some tickets on ofer to first 50 people who got there early 115 an 85 an 45 but no 65 . i wud of been happy with 45 but instinct told me to go earlier so glad i sat the nite out on gate fronts .....

Alright mate - number 33 here!!

wireblue said:
tugster17 said:

Alright mate - number 33 here!!
HEYYY alrite mate was speaking to ya in cue lol i had silly firemans lookalike bottoms on keep cold off me lol

Got through on the phone just after 9am and got 3 tickets together no worries. Sounds like I was lucky.

I always wonder if the additional £7 booking and postage fee has anything to do with it?

rassclot said:
awest said:
2 things have got in front of those fans with 3250.

1 The cup scheme. Fair play because they put lolly into the club.

2 Supporters clubs. This is by far the worst scandal i've seen with regards to distributing tickets. I know of 3 different people with NO season card, NO points, No city card etc who have got a ticket from their mate who is high up at a branch. There needs to be an urgent investigation into this corrupt system

There are also hundreds of others who had under 3250 points and yet they got tickets through supporters branches.

I had to queue up at 3AM for my ticket on Tuesday morning along with some great city fans who have been slogging it out for years. And you know what, that ticket meant a million times more to us than it did to some twat who never goes but is best buddies with Mr fix-it at the head of the branch.

if this is right name & shame the branch involved.

The club can't do anything because the tickets are given to the branch in bulk. A list is sent in by the branch with the details of the members who have the points required. That list can comprise of 6 people who have no intention of going. Those 6 tickets are then given to billy best mate with no points.

One branch sent in details of 3 ex-members to try and swindle tickets. One of the 3 ex-members turned up at the ticket office to buy his ticket to be told, "your branch has got you one" he obviously knew the branch had kept his details and used them. He got sorted out but i don't know if the branch have been suspended.

This is a scandal and needs sorting out

awest said:
One branch sent in details of 3 ex-members to try and swindle tickets. One of the 3 ex-members turned up at the ticket office to buy his ticket to be told, "your branch has got you one" he obviously knew the branch had kept his details and used them. He got sorted out but i don't know if the branch have been suspended.

This was happening this morning too

the branches are a disgrace in terms of tickets, people with no season cards getting tickets just because they know someone in a branch and theres people with enough points who probably missed out because of this

awest said:
rassclot said:
if this is right name & shame the branch involved.

The club can't do anything because the tickets are given to the branch in bulk. A list is sent in by the branch with the details of the members who have the points required. That list can comprise of 6 people who have no intention of going. Those 6 tickets are then given to billy best mate with no points.

This is a scandal and needs sorting out

DISGRACE - Name and shame the Branch pal

The rumour was that only 22,000 tickets went on sale to city fans 3000 were kept back for club officials, players, staff etc.

Anyway I cant go but we got 3 tickets for friends in the end between us.

DISGRACE - Name and shame the Branch pal

Thats would be every single branch. Whats the problem ? The tickets of those that dont want to go or cant go out to other branch members that dont have the points. Its the way its always been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.