Cup final tickets

My cousin has 2 tickets but has a real dilemma, her brother has decided to get married that day! She wants to go to the game and not his wedding but they have basically said it's not acceptable and they expect her to go to the wedding. I know which I would choose!

iloveacougar said:
got a 75 concession if anybody intrested.me dads mate is selling open to offers

Might want to watch this and then buy this ticket

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFPdTyWFfk&NR=1[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm --<br /><br />
murtaz said:
spidermanc said:
My cousin has 2 tickets but has a real dilemma, her brother has decided to get married that day! She wants to go to the game and not his wedding but they have basically said it's not acceptable and they expect her to go to the wedding. I know which I would choose!

Tell her ill pay double what she paid right now for them
that might soften the blow
pm me if interested

But what if she bought them for £400 each?

murtaz said:
spidermanc said:

Tell her to fake amnesia and dosnt know who he is then have a remarkable recovery the day after the final

IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR TICKETS, please do it on the ticket forum, thanks, any further requests in here will be deleted.

IF YOU ARE OFFERING A TICKET, please do it in the ticket forum, AT FACE VALUE ONLY, any further offers in here will be deleted.

Thanks.

graham1312 said:

Tell her to fake amnesia and dosnt know who he is then have a remarkable recovery the day after the final

Or just tell her to tell her brother to f*ck off. Much easier and does the job.

Looks like I'm going to miss out. Anyone know what tickets sites on the web are kosher and what are scam jobs? Cheers and have a great day to all those that go and all those that don't. COME ON CITY!!!!!!

spidermanc said:

Spidermanc-ini, any tickets going then send 'em this way kidder:)

Cheers for the Scouse btw.

Halfpenny said:
I can't believe it. My next door neighbour's just come round and given me two freebie Club Wembley tickets. I'm utterly speechless. I'm fucking ecstatic.

If you are anythng like me, then it is a good thing for your neighbours to have done, at least that way they wont be listening to drunken renditions of Blue Moon etc for several hours after the fial whistle if - when we win :-)

(aparently after Yaya scored, the house three down from me heard a roar of GETFCUKIN INNNNNN)

buzzer1 said:
spidermanc said:

Spidermanc-ini, any tickets going then send 'em this way kidder:)

Cheers for the Scouse btw.

If it was up to me you would be first in line. Think she is hoping to talk him round and go to the final.

law74 said:
Halfpenny said:
I can't believe it. My next door neighbour's just come round and given me two freebie Club Wembley tickets. I'm utterly speechless. I'm fucking ecstatic.

If you are anythng like me, then it is a good thing for your neighbours to have done, at least that way they wont be listening to drunken renditions of Blue Moon etc for several hours after the fial whistle if - when we win :-)

(aparently after Yaya scored, the house three down from me heard a roar of GETFCUKIN INNNNNN)
Have you got a speech impediment then?

;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.