Cup final tickets

The Colonel said:
Balti said:
Really? I was told £48 only left 15 mins ago...he was a right unhelpful barsteward though

Hard to know what the truth is but got a £65er at about 11.30am??

My guess is that there are still a couple of blocks of Cat 3 left and all of Cat 4.
Got 4 cat 3 tickets in 542 about an hour ago and the nice lady said they had just opened another block and did i want aisle seats? I'm hoping that there are still some available tomorrow for my son, but I don't think its looking good.

alib said:
started phoning at 9am - got through after about 5 mins of engaged tone - then had to wait about 10 mins on hold - secured 2 tickets in Block 545, Row 5? for £65 each ( girl said all lower tier tickets had sold out!!??!!)

cannot understand why anyone would queue for hours in the middle of night when you could phone up and have it all sorted in under half an hour without leaving your house?

Took me 5 hours on the phone yesterday, and about £30 in connection costs.

Also, people might want to queue as they don't want them being stolen again.

Different strokes for different folks. You were lucky on the phones today, you might have a different opinion if you went through what a lot of us did on the blower yesterday.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Impeccable said:
With 3,230 points, I was hoping there might be tickets available on Thurs. Not looking very likely now, though.

Just have to wait and see what official info comes through the club.
Buy an Everton away if you can afford it and you'll be 3250 and can go down tomorrow.
Points were counted at 26th April I believe (sure I read it on the OS somewhere)?

I booked my ticket when the payment system was down last Thursday - was promised a call back later that day or Friday. Still no call back, although tickets are showing on my account info on the website, I am now getting twitchy!

Has anyone else had a call back yet? Is there any info when they will do this?

Randomer said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Buy an Everton away if you can afford it and you'll be 3250 and can go down tomorrow.
Points were counted at 26th April I believe (sure I read it on the OS somewhere)?

Yes they had to be on your account a week before. I rang for 4 hours on Saturday 162 call cut off 12 times when I was in the queue and when I finally got through My mates ticket was 10 points shy. Gutted. I asked if I could do the Everton ticket. They won't.

Below is the complaint I sent into the Ticket office after yesterday's shambles, I hope all is better for the folk trying today.

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to complain about the quality of service from the call centre on the 2nd of May, as you will see from the spreadsheet attached, we made a total of 253 failed calls at a cost of £38.13.

0870 numbers are regulated by Ofcom, and consequently I believe that your call centre partner’s failure to properly handle the call volumes on the 2nd of May, and to charge for aborted calls to be in breach of the regulations. I would like to be re-imbursed in full.

There were 4 types of errors experienced.

1 It was almost impossible to connect via a BT land line. Connecting was only really possible via a Vodafone net This implies that the network routing pattern favours mobile networks, which increases revenue to the 0870 line owner

2 Lines were busy – No issue with this as no charge was made.

3 Call gets through, and then the caller gets to make the relevant selections, then gets engaged. This is not acceptable, it costs approximately 13p every time this took place. If there isn’t capacity within the system to handle the volume then the call should be blocked before a charge is made.

4 Call gets through, and then the caller gets to make the relevant selections, then gets music on hold. The call after a varying period drops out, as if there was a fault at the other end. This is not acceptable as a caller should not have to pay for a fault on a call center.

As a customer of Manchester City, I am very disappointed at the arrangements on the 2nd of May, I had a bank holiday ruined, due to the call center problems we went to Manchester to stand in the Q, in the end My wife was able to get through and purchase a ticket.

The reason for bringing this complaint, is not so much about the money, but so the club realises just how bad the situation was for supporters yesterday, and that when we get our future success, the club and it’s partners put in place ticketing arrangements that are capable of coping with demand.

Strangely enough i didn't have any problems like this when i went to get my Notts County replay ticket just walked up to counter no queuing or nothing, On a different note i reckon club will have worked out amount of ticket holders with enough points to get a ticket before publishing criteria so i think if you've got 3250 you should be ok, after that its anybodies guess.

Got mine today, arrived at 5:50am got tickets at 11:10. They only offered 2 blocks and only cat 3 & 4 were available. Dont bother with the bacon muffins (in frozen bread)!

I was nr 309, there was at least 700 there today.

Bought two yesterday by phone in 547 row 9.

Phoned again today and got through at about 11.30am.

I asked for the closest she could get to the above seats either in the next blocks or in that block.

The best she could do was a £45 ticket row 25 in 547.

She said all seats in the upper tier lower bit were sold out in that block and in the two next to it and that row 25 was the lowest she could find.

Not sure how many rows in top tier but that should give an idea of whats left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.