Cup final tickets

bigf42 said:
Below is the complaint I sent into the Ticket office after yesterday's shambles, I hope all is better for the folk trying today.

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to complain about the quality of service from the call centre on the 2nd of May, as you will see from the spreadsheet attached, we made a total of 253 failed calls at a cost of £38.13.

0870 numbers are regulated by Ofcom, and consequently I believe that your call centre partner’s failure to properly handle the call volumes on the 2nd of May, and to charge for aborted calls to be in breach of the regulations. I would like to be re-imbursed in full.

There were 4 types of errors experienced.

1 It was almost impossible to connect via a BT land line. Connecting was only really possible via a Vodafone net This implies that the network routing pattern favours mobile networks, which increases revenue to the 0870 line owner

2 Lines were busy – No issue with this as no charge was made.

3 Call gets through, and then the caller gets to make the relevant selections, then gets engaged. This is not acceptable, it costs approximately 13p every time this took place. If there isn’t capacity within the system to handle the volume then the call should be blocked before a charge is made.

4 Call gets through, and then the caller gets to make the relevant selections, then gets music on hold. The call after a varying period drops out, as if there was a fault at the other end. This is not acceptable as a caller should not have to pay for a fault on a call center.

As a customer of Manchester City, I am very disappointed at the arrangements on the 2nd of May, I had a bank holiday ruined, due to the call center problems we went to Manchester to stand in the Q, in the end My wife was able to get through and purchase a ticket.

The reason for bringing this complaint, is not so much about the money, but so the club realises just how bad the situation was for supporters yesterday, and that when we get our future success, the club and it’s partners put in place ticketing arrangements that are capable of coping with demand.

Great letter. i will be sending one too. It is simply unacceptable that the system could not cope and that we were forced to pay tens of pounds to even get through in the first place. A cynic would wonder why the system bombed out repeatedly after 3 minutes forcing yet another re-call.

You do not rip off your loyal customers

UNACCEPTABLE CITY

Does anybody have any idea what the queues are like at coms now?

After spending all morning wasting my time ringing up I guess I'll have to go down there in person and give that a try

Balti said:
bigf42 said:
Below is the complaint I sent into the Ticket office after yesterday's shambles, I hope all is better for the folk trying today.

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to complain about the quality of service from the call centre on the 2nd of May, as you will see from the spreadsheet attached, we made a total of 253 failed calls at a cost of £38.13.

0870 numbers are regulated by Ofcom, and consequently I believe that your call centre partner’s failure to properly handle the call volumes on the 2nd of May, and to charge for aborted calls to be in breach of the regulations. I would like to be re-imbursed in full.

1 It was almost impossible to connect via a BT land line. Connecting was only really possible via a Vodafone net This implies that the network routing pattern favours mobile networks, which increases revenue to the 0870 line owner

3 Call gets through, and then the caller gets to make the relevant selections, then gets engaged. This is not acceptable, it costs approximately 13p every time this took place. If there isn’t capacity within the system to handle the volume then the call should be blocked before a charge is made.

4 Call gets through, and then the caller gets to make the relevant selections, then gets music on hold. The call after a varying period drops out, as if there was a fault at the other end. This is not acceptable as a caller should not have to pay for a fault on a call center.

As a customer of Manchester City, I am very disappointed at the arrangements on the 2nd of May, I had a bank holiday ruined, due to the call center problems we went to Manchester to stand in the Q, in the end My wife was able to get through and purchase a ticket.

The reason for bringing this complaint, is not so much about the money, but so the club realises just how bad the situation was for supporters yesterday, and that when we get our future success, the club and it’s partners put in place ticketing arrangements that are capable of coping with demand.

Great letter. i will be sending one too. It is simply unacceptable that the system could not cope and that we were forced to pay tens of pounds to even get through in the first place. A cynic would wonder why the system bombed out repeatedly after 3 minutes forcing yet another re-call.

You do not rip off your loyal customers

UNACCEPTABLE CITY
Totally agree!! Surely they should have foreseen the large demand for tickets by telephone and made preparations or improvements to the current system. God knows what 3 1/2 hours of redial, hold, cut off, redial, hold etc etc has cost!! Her indoors will be livid when the phonebilll comes through!

bigf42 said:

Dear Sir/Madam

Good shout mate, they should be able to improve on these for the future if they're informed about them (cynicism aside).

Number 3 could be solved simply by having a dedicated number so ig it's engaged there's no charge instead of having to go through the menu system (and consequently the connection charge) before being booted out.

Number 4 happened to me several times, it's just fucking amateurish (again, cynicism aside) and unacceptable.

matkil72 said:
Where did the Wembley Ticket thread go - it was over 100 pages long? Anyone?

The mods removed all the posts where people were giving us a running commentary on their phone calls and it just left 6 pages.

mcfcliam said:
Fucking hate our fans calling us 'customers'.

Fucking customers?!

We're supporters.

we are both and should be treated as such

another ticket office shambles and just such a big no-need

ycmiu

bluechaos said:
Does anybody have any idea what the queues are like at coms now?

After spending all morning wasting my time ringing up I guess I'll have to go down there in person and give that a try

Go to the ground I did that yesterday after trying all morning on the phone the queue will be quicker the later you arrive I was only 4 hours 12:45 - 4:45 felt like 10 mins once I got my ticket

Lancet Fluke said:
matkil72 said:
Where did the Wembley Ticket thread go - it was over 100 pages long? Anyone?

The mods removed all the posts where people were giving us a running commentary on their phone calls and it just left 6 pages.
Actually Ric removed the thread BECAUSE IT WAS SLOWING DOWN THE FORUM as he posted in the 7th reply on page one of this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.