Cup scheme payments.

Just queued to get through to the City ticket office. They say...

1. Seats ARE reserved and payments will be taken by Weds
2. They cannot take payment or I will be charged twice

Told them that someone may wish to inform that bunch of fucking clowns in that joke ticket agency City employ to stop saying the opposite!!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
goaters shinpad said:
Access your account on website and click on Order History. If you then click "more info" it will show you which game this relates to.

Why when I log on I can't access my order history?

Any advice boys?

Did you log on twice? Once on tickets and membership and then view my account and it asks you to log in again when you press tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Then it gives the purchasing history and loyalty points (these loyalty points are the latest, the ones at the top right may differ!) Don't ask me why/how, I only follow the log ins!! :-)

Whoops you re-posted whilst I was typing and checking (plus trying to eat my ice cream before it melted!!!)

Eccles Blue said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
goaters shinpad said:
Access your account on website and click on Order History. If you then click "more info" it will show you which game this relates to.

Any advice boys?

Did you log on twice? Once on tickets and membership and then view my account and it asks you to log in again when you press tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Then it gives the purchasing history and loyalty points (these loyalty points are the latest, the ones at the top right may differ!) Don't ask me why/how, I only follow the log ins!! :-)

Cheers I'm sorted now its my fault making a drama out of it.

I've a pain in my rear end from these clown at the ticket office. Cueing on the phone near an hour to be told 'Oh, you were charged for the Villa game but not Dortmund, that's strange' yeah i said hence why I'm ringing you, oh it will be sorted tomorrow. This is the 3rd time I've been told this now. Was told last Thursday, Friday & today that tomorrow will be the day. Why should we have to ring everytime like, grinds my gears, most (not all) working in there don't want to help & try getting you off the phone asap. That'll be the abuse I'll give some poor misfortune over the phone if we sit ends up being sold (even though that's extremely unlikely) Just wish when they say it'll be sorted tomorrow that it is!

lancs blue said:
waspish said:
Well money out and no email just went on mcfc And my history and did a screen grab of the transaction for future reference

Last season there were 3 Cup ties where I just got a text either the day before or on the matchday itself, no e-mail even though the payment had gone through well before then. For the rest I got either an e-mail or both an e-mail and a text, so the chances are you'll be ok.

All I know is I WILL get in I have Proof now!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
goaters shinpad said:

Any advice boys?

Go to the top where it say tickets and membership the middle one click that then you should have an option on the right to log into your account, when it goes to another web page on the right again click my account there you will see an option of history click that and your there!

Had no notification for either villa or BD and have not had money taken from my account. Am in the cup scheme and just rang the ticket office who assure me everything was OK, all me and my lads can do is try to get in next Tuesday. Last season e-mails were sent of streight away so you know you have the tickets.

Does anyone know what happens if theres no money in the account when they try to take the money? Do I just lose the ticket for that game to general sale then?

Stuey said:
Does anyone know what happens if theres no money in the account when they try to take the money? Do I just lose the ticket for that game to general sale then?
Yes I was wondering the same. Had no work and jut booked Ajax.. Not the brightest thing I've ever done... I haven't paid for my Dortmund or villa tickets. Will I jut loose the tickets for these games or get booted of the cup scheme? I'm trying to seek them at the moment so if I do I'll just pay over the phone, if anyone is intrested I'm selling the 2 cup games and Swansea for £50!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.