Cup scheme payments.

My Dortmund money has gone out now. Strange though that locAtion of sale says "hospitality" does anyone else say this ?
I don't think it means anything but just wondered

bobmcfc said:
My Dortmund money has gone out now. Strange though that locAtion of sale says "hospitality" does anyone else say this ?
I rang yesterday to enquire why they hadn't sorted mine . They checked my bank number ,which was correct . Apologised ,all sorted today Villa & Dortmund

Both have Hospitality next to them on web site but its my usual seat

fat boy blue said:
bobmcfc said:
I rang yesterday to enquire why they hadn't sorted mine . They checked my bank number ,which was correct . Apologised ,all sorted today Villa & Dortmund

They must love getting calls like yours......

fat boy blue said:
bobmcfc said:

Strange that. One of mine had city centre next to it once but I've never been to the shop in town ever.

My card was declined for the Villa ticket but I have just checked my account and both the Villa and Dortmund tickets have been bought and loyalty points have been added, not had a confirmation email yet.

Both have Hospitality as Location , last seasons say City Centre.

mayo31 said:
fat boy blue said:
bobmcfc said:

They must love getting calls like yours......
I was extremely courteous & polite as always

My purchase history says I have bought Villa ticket and points have been added to my account. However, no confirmation email from club saying payment has been taken as yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.