Cup scheme payments.

ManCityTom said:
Just realised I forgot to put myself on the schemes their goes Ajax and Dortmund away :(

Ring them up and tell them you did put yourself on.

My brother just realised they hadn't put him on, but he had called up to do it. At first they said there was nothing they could do about it but was soon sorted once he got through to a manger.

They are not going to know it was you who forgot.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 am --<br /><br />Still no money taken for villa, but been given the points and it's on my purchase history.

Money taken for Dortmund

SteWadda said:
ManCityTom said:
Just realised I forgot to put myself on the schemes their goes Ajax and Dortmund away :(

Ring them up and tell them you did put yourself on.

My brother just realised they hadn't put him on, but he had called up to do it. At first they said there was nothing they could do about it but was soon sorted once he got through to a manger.

Wonder how many people this has happened to?

I thought I had registered only to be told I hadn't.

To be fair, someone called Toby, who I presume is some sort of supervisor/manager was very understanding and sorted it out.

Just rang the ticket office who said that some cup scheme payments can get skipped over but they (the system) try again each day.

They just took the card details over the phone instead. Dortmund now sorted.

Villa taken but Dortmund hasn't and I can't see the points either.

My Dad who sits next to me has had payment taken and can see the points, happened yesterday.

mancityvstoke said:
Just rang the ticket office who said that some cup scheme payments can get skipped over but they (the system) try again each day.

They just took the card details over the phone instead. Dortmund now sorted.

Sorted now, just rang ticket office and give them my card details

Dortmund taken fine, but no email.

Nothing at all for Villa, no email.

Seat would have been reserved though so no need to panic.

Every year there's a f*ck up with them. My Villa money has come out, email received & loyalty points added. Only saw today that the Dortmund money should have been out last night. Got no email & the money hasn't been taken out but if i go to buy a ticket online for the game it let's me surely it shouldn't do this, even though my seat is unavailable to purchase on it?? It shows up I'm registered on the cup schemes. I rang up the office & they said there was a problem with the Email system yesterday & I should have confirmation in the next day or 2 but on my Purchase history on the OCS it isn't mentioning anything about the Dortmund game. Pain in the arse it is!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.