Cup scheme payments.

Stirling1978 said:
markbmcfc said:
Anyone still not had Dortmund payment taken and points added?
No money or points yet here.

Not too worried, i'm sure it'll be done over the weekend.

Same here, I'm not arsed it'll be sorted over the weekend before I done one to Madrid.

I rang customer services earlier today as normally you receive an e-mail confirming the seat and payment has been collected.
They confirmed there had been a few glitches in the system and he checked my customer number and told me that everything was fine and I should receive notification in the next couple of days

The Pink Panther said:
I rang customer services earlier today as normally you receive an e-mail confirming the seat and payment has been collected.
They confirmed there had been a few glitches in the system and he checked my customer number and told me that everything was fine and I should receive notification in the next couple of days

That's saves me a job of ringing them up had the payment taking out but no confirmation email yet

I got the e-mail for Villa as usual.

But Haven't had Dortmund e-mail confirmation yet. But the points have been added so must have worked.

My money for Dortmund hadnt been taken so I checked my account on line and they were saved but hadnt been processed. I just then put them in my basket and payed for them
Thought I might have messed up the credit card details input and that why they hadnt been processed

Dortmund mony taken...all £70 of it! Rang them and they said it was a mistake that has effected a few and I'll be refunded the £40.

Check it carefully boys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.