Cup scheme payments.

What's the direct number for customer services?

We're both on the scheme, but ive checked the credit card and no moneys been taken, and my city account doesn't show it as a purchase - though it does show i am on the scheme so they at least didn't get that bit wrong.

I wasn't worried til i saw on the city site that cup scheme people will have had theirs took by wed and that from thursday they'll be on normal sale - does that mean they can sell our seats?!

The Mancunian Way said:
Dortmund mony taken...all £70 of it! Rang them and they said it was a mistake that has effected a few and I'll be refunded the £40.

Check it carefully boys!
Same happened to me £70 ffs. Still waiting for a response to email I sent them. Villa cup scheme game no problem despite being relocated. Come on City sort it out.:-?

No points added and not in my order history, I changed my card details yesterday and rang them, they said need to wait till Tuesday and if still not taken to give them a call.

Can anyone remember how much the tickets are for the Champs League? I opted in but no money has come out yet?

Money took out my Acc, emails received & points added for both games... I guess I just got lucky.

MCFC Customer Services 0161 444 1894

Good Luck to fans who are still waiting...

I've signed up to pay for my cup scheme and a relative and was told when I booked onto the champions league cup scheme it would be £15 a ticket until the quarters but they've taken £60 for two £30 tickets for Dortmund.

Just tried to ring to get the cup scheme cancelled and got passed to customer service then on hold for 20mins so decided to call back and got put eight in the queue.

I'm so angry being given false information. They can stick their Champions League games up their arse I will not be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.