Cup Scheme

I'm not technically minded in the slightest and hate the new website but just logged on, put myself and my son on all three cup schemes.

Done and dusted in five minutes.

Cheers guys, it’s most unlike City to fuck things up.

Going to the states on Sunday and want to know that I can order my tickets for the Community Shield and Arsenal whilst away as I won’t be able to call if there’s a fuck up.

all done now - under "Alerts" you can enrol for all 3 cup schemes.

Still no friends and Family though

So in short, little if any functional improvement but plenty more confusion.

So in short, little if any functional improvement but plenty more confusion.
We don't know yet as there are no tickets on sale, I'll let you know on the 2nd July if there is any improvement, especially as I'll be on holiday and buying on my ipad which was an ordeal last summer on the old site.

Do all 3 CL group games payments get taken at the same time or are they staggered?
We are in 93:20 so that could be very pricey, and does anyone know if you can be in the CL Cup scheme 93:20 but relocate for those games?

Last edited:
Do all 3 CL group games payments get taken at the same time or are they staggered?
We are in 93:20 so that could be very pricey, and does anyone know if you can be in the CL Cup scheme 93:20 but relocate for those games?

I remember the first season of 93:20, on the Champions League scheme they took £75 from my bank for the Juventus game. I rang them up and said I only wanted one ticket, they laughed and said if you wish you could relocate to a cheaper seat. Might be worth trying

I remember the first season of 93:20, on the Champions League scheme they took £75 from my bank for the Juventus game. I rang them up and said I only wanted one ticket, they laughed and said if you wish you could relocate to a cheaper seat. Might be worth trying

£75 a ticket :/ ooch

cheers and thank you also Cleavers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.