curry tonight..

Pops, Meat Samosa
Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi and half Mushroom Rice/ half chips
Peshwari Nan
Cold beer
:-)

Chicken madras,rice,and a garlic naan bread.

Not the same over here in australia, they havent quite mastered the art of a good curry, anyway its to bloody hot over here most of the time to eat one.

Look forward to returning back to Manchester sometime in the near future, Rusholme will defo be on the adgenda.

Tchau

Missed this thread last night, I was too bust scoffing my curry!
As said, I had a curry for tea too, from a jar tho not a takeaway. Patak's madras (chicken). Rice and garlic naan. Was good, although takeawayh ones are better

Suffering today after a visit to The Jewel in the Crown in Bury! Had chicken madras with pilau rice and garlic nan, really nice. Would recommend this place.

For takeouts, usually have the same from Bilash Balti House in Swinton. Free bottle of wine+2 bottles of Carlsberg for orders over £15!

the kippax pigeon said:
Chicken madras,rice,and a garlic naan bread.

Not the same over here in australia, they havent quite mastered the art of a good curry, anyway its to bloody hot over here most of the time to eat one.

Look forward to returning back to Manchester sometime in the near future, Rusholme will defo be on the adgenda.

Tchau

Bet you can't wait mate, i don't know what i would do without me Ruby's. Do you have all you can eat Chinese and Indian buffets and the like? i know there is a big Asian poupulation pretty much all over Oz?

my mum's homemade chicken curry with naan bread + coleslaw
with chopped onions mixed with tomato ketchup

fucking yum.

I don't think I have ever been this hungry after reading a thread!

Bastards the lot of ya!

Now this is my thread, if anybody is from denton, go to the garam massala and get a chilli massala with peshwari naaan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.