Curry

Some good Ideas so far..Thankyou.

Tip, Salting your chopped onions a little will help extract water, which can be drained off, reducing frying time to help brown them.

Barcon said:
Anybody have any recipes for a deccent curry that's very mild (I'm bit of a pussy when it comes to the hot stuff) and a thick, creamy sauce?

This surely wins the prize for most obvious feed line.

Chicken Buena from Iceland £1.50

or

Madras (jar)sauce from Morrisons £1.22

This is a fantastic book for cooking curry at home.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.morpeth17.freeserve.co.uk/The_Curry_Secret.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.morpeth17.freeserve.co.uk/Th ... Secret.pdf</a>

Enjoy.

Love Curry, had lots and for a long while Lamb Rogan was the favourite, but last few years I've discovered the simple Lamb/Chicken curry with a thick Buna type sauce, really rich.

I've had it in Bradford under that title "Staff Curry" in that it's what the chef's knocking up for the waiting staff, also seen it called lamb bone curry or lamb neck curry I think the Lamb Handi might be the posher name/version of it, but always ask for it on the bone as some places tai the meat off the bone as us Brits normally complain about bones (that's where the flavour is)

Damn, I fancy a curry now and its 08:05

Bollywood Indian in Droylsden has been voted the top rated takeaway in Manchester by reviews left on Hungry House....any one go here? Is it any good?

pantalon violet said:
pride in battle said:
Bollywood Indian in Droylsden has been voted the top rated takeaway in Manchester by reviews left on Hungry House....any one go here? Is it any good?

i think it might have been voted the top rated takeaway in Manchester by reviews left on Hungry House.

Go to the top of the class :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.