D-Day - Student Protests in London, 09/12/10

Keep going Blue Smarties, I admire your commitment.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 pm --<br /><br />
nashark said:
There can be no 'third way'. The days of compassion and co-operation are dead. I quote Margaret Thatcher, 'there is no such thing as society'. You pay for yourself in this world. Survival of the wealthiest, amigo. Dog eat dog.

Would theft be acceptable in this dog eat dog world?

dannybcity said:
Keep going Blue Smarties, I admire your commitment.

-- Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 pm --

nashark said:
There can be no 'third way'. The days of compassion and co-operation are dead. I quote Margaret Thatcher, 'there is no such thing as society'. You pay for yourself in this world. Survival of the wealthiest, amigo. Dog eat dog.

Would theft be acceptable in this dog eat dog world?

No state exists, but the rule of law applies.

dannybcity said:
Cheers, we'll keep on going even if we don't get the vote on Thursday! Messages like these are a real boost though, we even got a message of support from Weird Al Yankovic!

Blue Smarties said:
dannybcity said:
Cheers, we'll keep on going even if we don't get the vote on Thursday! Messages like these are a real boost though, we even got a message of support from Weird Al Yankovic!

you are dreaming mate if you think the vote won't go through. Don't waste your money on coaches and trains - save up for your fees

Blue Smarties said:
dannybcity said:
PM mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.