Daddy, i like united

reddishblue said:
LittleStan said:
Lord BLue said:
I let my 2 daughters (1 and 4) go stay at their nans for 2 weeks, before they went my eldest blew raspberrys at the mention of united and would kiss every city badge she saw.

Anyway she comes back from the inlaws and says i don't like city anymore, i like united.

Was i wrong to shout at her and tell her some home truths about what would happen if she didn't change back?

her mum is a rag by the way.

adoption is the only cause of action you can take here.

oh and get a new wife.

And consequently new in-laws.

good point, he should do a full ancestry.com search to ensure no residual rag DNA.

i did say to the wife that the girls are not going back to the inlaws, but to be honest free babysitting etc is priceless

anyway, she's seen the error of her ways and loves city again.

and whats more, the wife reckons our 1 year old has stared saying city too.

i blame my brother in law, hes a rag copper so clearly bent as f#@k

The devil has entered her soul ...

she needs 'cleansing' before all is lost ....

lock her in the pantry for a week with only a poster of Wayne Rooney on the wall for comfort ... that hideous face should be enough to send any young child running for cover , and seeking alternative assurance ....... as she attempts to escape from the darkened room , force feed her with a mixture of domestos and hot chilli powder to rid her presence of the rag evil that lurks within.

Finally , as she reels in discomfort , hypnotise her with a swinging city scarf and tell her that when she awakens all will be well . and the anti-christ will soon be gone ..

finally put her staight to bed , dab her forehead with the lettering 'MCFC' in garlic sauce , and sling the Rooney poster in the nearest dustbin !

Lord BLue said:
i did say to the wife that the girls are not going back to the inlaws, but to be honest free babysitting etc is priceless

anyway, she's seen the error of her ways and loves city again.

and whats more, the wife reckons our 1 year old has stared saying city too.

i blame my brother in law, hes a rag copper so clearly bent as f#@k

phew, glad you brought her back from the brink. Now you just need something to pin on your brother-in-law.

Where was he during the Great Train Robbery?

Lord BLue said:
I let my 2 daughters (1 and 4) go stay at their nans for 2 weeks, before they went my eldest blew raspberrys at the mention of united and would kiss every city badge she saw.

Anyway she comes back from the inlaws and says i don't like city anymore, i like united.

Was i wrong to shout at her and tell her some home truths about what would happen if she didn't change back?

You did good and best thing for her :-)

My daughter's 3. So far she only knows City, if she mentions the others I will inform her Santa is a blue and she's off the present list forever.

CC1 said:
Lord BLue said:

You have to be wary of rags - they need new young supporters. She can't have changed her mind so quickly and she'll listen to you . I had the same problem with my nephew who turned up at my house aged 6 in a rag top. Made him take it off and wear one of his cousins!! He has been an avid blue ever since and he is now 20!!!

Is he called Tom by any chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.