Daft Donald

GrumpyFrog said:
mammutly said:
Isn't Donald related to Mickey Francis?

I remember meeting the two of them on a train to Grimsby. The way Donald took the piss out out of some senior police officer was brilliant. He let on he was deaf and the copper was shouting "I'm not your mate" at him, whilst Donald just looked back at him like he couldn't make out a word he was saying. All the blues in the packed carriage were pissing themselves at this small chief constable or something yelling at big Donald. Even the plods stood around were smiling. Classic.

Mickey's brother is called Donald isn't he? No relation AFAIK.

I think it would be great if someone could interview these 'legends' and post the ensuing fracas on YouTube for all to witness. They must have some wonderful stories to tell and it would be very interesting for people like me who've never encountered Daft Donald. Without wishing to be seen to condone any inappropriate behaviour over the years you understand...
there was/is absolutely fuck all interesting about DD pal,he was amusing for about 2minutes the first time i 'met' him after that i tried(unsuccessfully a lot of the time)to avoid him like the clap,you see in the mid-eighties there were some really dodgy grounds where it could really cut up rough,so you'd try and keep a low profile but couldn't if that dickhead caught sight of you,he'd start singing daft fuckin songs and generally attracting unwanted attention.

clowns pockets said:
GrumpyFrog said:
mammutly said:
Isn't Donald related to Mickey Francis?

I remember meeting the two of them on a train to Grimsby. The way Donald took the piss out out of some senior police officer was brilliant. He let on he was deaf and the copper was shouting "I'm not your mate" at him, whilst Donald just looked back at him like he couldn't make out a word he was saying. All the blues in the packed carriage were pissing themselves at this small chief constable or something yelling at big Donald. Even the plods stood around were smiling. Classic.

I think it would be great if someone could interview these 'legends' and post the ensuing fracas on YouTube for all to witness. They must have some wonderful stories to tell and it would be very interesting for people like me who've never encountered Daft Donald. Without wishing to be seen to condone any inappropriate behaviour over the years you understand...
there was/is absolutely fuck all interesting about DD pal,he was amusing for about 2minutes the first time i 'met' him after that i tried(unsuccessfully a lot of the time)to avoid him like the clap,you see in the mid-eighties there were some really dodgy grounds where it could really cut up rough,so you'd try and keep a low profile but couldn't if that dickhead caught sight of you,he'd start singing daft fuckin songs and generally attracting unwanted attention.

Fuck me!

And I thought I was a miserable git.

clowns pockets said:
then you had his 'piece' in the NOTW on how he was gonna kill the Russian goalie(ffs)at Euro 88,that fuckin 'journalist' who 'interviewed' him should have resigned out of embarrassment after that yet you still get knobheads that take their word as gospel

The journalist was buying Donald booze that's why he went along with it. Think he got kicked out of Germany because of that "interview". The Journo was a tw@t but Donald should never have let them take pics of him, especially as he was on the banned list at the time...lol

mammutly said:
clowns pockets said:
GrumpyFrog said:

Fuck me!

And I thought I was a miserable git.
All good and well at places like Blackburn and Oldham but not the slightest bit funny if you 'bumped' into him at places like Everton and Leeds where it was tricky as fuck

Took my young cousin to Everton away in the 80s, think Lineker hat trick game probs and Donald was at Victoria doing his lend me 10p routine. I just laughed but my cousin was in awe of him. He was only about 13 at the time and gave him 10p and Donald said to him, your alright ar kid lets go and stab some scousers. My cousin went white lol

Also remember him get marched out of the West Ham end the night game when they had a chance of winning the league and our end had more West Ham in it than City.. That was a scary night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.