Daft Donald

Plodderblue said:
Daft Donald -- have you got 10p mate --

He moved to Rochdale from Langley to Falinge flats about 1990 and the first thing he did was to get a job as a steward at Rochdale Football Club.
Made one appearance before the Coppers clocked him and he got the boot. Top entertainment and a true character.

Saw him about 4 years ago on a train back from Manchester when we had been to Everton where he was advising 2 old ladies that Steve Coppell had strange sexual tendencies.

By the way he had put some serious timber on
unlike me and you eh ?
see quite alot of him on Spotland rd, mad as a box of frogs , but he comes from that era when things were very very different
when we really did have nowt, there ll be hundreds on this site who could tell you a different story about DD
last time i saw him at a game was at blackburn away when we equalised late on 2-2 (robinho / sturidge) he was whoring it with mickey francis

macky said:
Plodderblue said:

He moved to Rochdale from Langley to Falinge flats about 1990 and the first thing he did was to get a job as a steward at Rochdale Football Club.
Made one appearance before the Coppers clocked him and he got the boot. Top entertainment and a true character.

Saw him about 4 years ago on a train back from Manchester when we had been to Everton where he was advising 2 old ladies that Steve Coppell had strange sexual tendencies.

unlike me and you eh ?
see quite alot of him on Spotland rd, mad as a box of frogs , but he comes from that era when things were very very different
when we really did have nowt, there ll be hundreds on this site who could tell you a different story about DD
last time i saw him at a game was at blackburn away when we equalised late on 2-2 (robinho / sturidge) he was whoring it with mickey francis

he wasn't wrong about coppell though was he?!

Balti said:
macky said:
Plodderblue said:

unlike me and you eh ?

he wasn't wrong about coppell though was he
?!
dont know what you mean :-))

Was in The Clarence once with Daffy and Donald came in doing his usual ''lend us 10p'' routine he seen Daffy and bolted into the pool room at the back, Daffy went after him and came back with 2 quid, ''twats owed me that for 3 years'' he said, fuck me 5 mins later Donalds trying to cadge back 50p off him, hes fuckin certifiable but a good bloke

DD
1st Earl of Langley
Duke of Middleton
Sir Farahdon
The Rt Hon Wossis name
...eeeyar Fingie

Ironically I was just watchin the 'Unforgettable Norman Wisdom' on itv+1 n' were thinkin of Donald before I seen this thread haha
One of the funniest thangs I seen him do mid 80s were to drive a 102 out of Princess Rd depot n' dump it corner of Rosebery st before a match.

City through n' through, top character is Donald.

Seen DD in action on many occasions usually on away coaches put on by Donald F. The roll calls on the way back were always interesting as most of the time half the coach had been arrested! Remember him jumping off the coach at a Birmingham midweek game (kicked off royally after the game their mob ran at our end across the pitch and launched a coin barrage into us and a female copper next to me had her head split open - hit her right between the eyes) He screamed at a woman selling burgers from one of those shitty little push around stalls "I fuckin' hate Brummies!" She replied in one of those ridiculed brummy accents that "I don't even come from Birmingham" which tickled me at the time. Oh and he must owe me about 1.80 in 10 pences as well the scavving bastard!

Remember the loon at Arsenal one year late 70`s . He had made a knife out of silver foil and chased a load of Arsenal boys who were picking Blues off, down the street with this big floppy shiney blade. If you got stuck next to him on the coach or train !!!!

clowns pockets said:
GrumpyFrog said:
mammutly said:
Isn't Donald related to Mickey Francis?

I remember meeting the two of them on a train to Grimsby. The way Donald took the piss out out of some senior police officer was brilliant. He let on he was deaf and the copper was shouting "I'm not your mate" at him, whilst Donald just looked back at him like he couldn't make out a word he was saying. All the blues in the packed carriage were pissing themselves at this small chief constable or something yelling at big Donald. Even the plods stood around were smiling. Classic.

Mickey's brother is called Donald isn't he? No relation AFAIK.

I think it would be great if someone could interview these 'legends' and post the ensuing fracas on YouTube for all to witness. They must have some wonderful stories to tell and it would be very interesting for people like me who've never encountered Daft Donald. Without wishing to be seen to condone any inappropriate behaviour over the years you understand...
there was/is absolutely fuck all interesting about DD pal,he was amusing for about 2minutes the first time i 'met' him after that i tried(unsuccessfully a lot of the time)to avoid him like the clap,you see in the mid-eighties there were some really dodgy grounds where it could really cut up rough,so you'd try and keep a low profile but couldn't if that dickhead caught sight of you,he'd start singing daft fuckin songs and generally attracting unwanted attention.
Absolutely spot on mate, he was on top to fuck. People might be laughing about some of the stories of him on here but you wouldn't want him anywhere near you.

Walking upto Springfield Park from the station last time I bumped into him. The usual ill fitting jeans and a dodgy crew neck ( a bit like what your aunty used to get you for Christmas).
"Gonna be total war today arr kid" he bellows out so everyone within 20 metres can hear. He then thrust his hands down the front of his jeans and pulls out a CS Gas Canister.
"Dont you think thats a little excessive Donald?" says I
"Total war mate" he replied. Must have planned his own one man blitz krieg. I got off sharpish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.