Daft Donald

LongsightM13 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
city's equivalent of eddie beef, game as fuck but couldn't fight is way out of a paper bag.
Yeah, but while Donald might be daft as ever, at least he's not a toothless alcoholic hobo nowadays
whats Eddie Beef

blackburn away mid 80`s when you could pay on the gate. we were in the side stand when donald walked passed with a dart in his head all the blues just pissed themselfs laughing what did donald do laugh back and wave :)

MATCITY said:
LongsightM13 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
city's equivalent of eddie beef, game as fuck but couldn't fight is way out of a paper bag.
Yeah, but while Donald might be daft as ever, at least he's not a toothless alcoholic hobo nowadays
whats Eddie Beef

Rags' equivalent of Daft Donald.

Daft Donald -- have you got 10p mate --

He moved to Rochdale from Langley to Falinge flats about 1990 and the first thing he did was to get a job as a steward at Rochdale Football Club.
Made one appearance before the Coppers clocked him and he got the boot. Top entertainment and a true character.

Saw him about 4 years ago on a train back from Manchester when we had been to Everton where he was advising 2 old ladies that Steve Coppell had strange sexual tendencies.

By the way he had put some serious timber on

remember coming back from Cardiff on the train in the early 80's,the bellend was sat across the aisle blinding this studenty type couple with science on how he was put on 'basic' when he was in the nick for wanking too much(who the fuck kept count?)he reckoned they classed it as self inflicted bodily harm....needless to say..they fucked off

What's it got to do with it if DD was hard or not.
He provided entertainment, alway's had some story, doesnt matter how
unbelievable they were.
True Blue, and to describe him as akin to Eddie Beef is a fuckin insult.

Last time I saw Donald I was sat next to him in the North Stand for that Swindon game we won 6 - 0. He went through the entire backlog of old City songs throughout the game in no more than a whisper. We would talk briefly then he would put his finger to his lips, say shhhh, and then start singing really quietly again. The man is absolutely mental.

When I was about 18, I was in either the Sailsbury or the one next to it (Thirsty Scholar maybe?) after a game (we were at Maine rd at the time)..
Anyway Im stood at the fruit machine and just happened to drop the jackpot (with a repeat to boot : ) and Donald eyes this and walks over to me!
Eh-are rkid, I've just come off that fruity and that's my money!!
Cue me and my mate pissing ourselves....he then said he would settle for half coz he was in a good mood!
Ended up buying him a couple of beers and a few games of pool for pure entertaiment value....ended up backdoor-ing him in the end ha ha (no not that way!)
Good lad, but defo a sandwich short of a picnic : 0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.