Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
hope its just press bullshit.

if true this would stiffle the life out of a lot of my dear friends like tolmithelear and billishit and disturbydave so i really hope its bollocks

Classic rag behaviour. I love it when you show your true colours.

nobody is as rag as you here mate. NOBODY !

and most of people have sussed you out judging by the thousands of PM i get

Haha. The classic "i've got PM's about you" line. Guess what - I'm not here to be liked as I have just about enough friends in real life. Once again, showing your raggy true colours. Keep it up Mancio, I'm actually enjoying watching you out yourself. :)

Marvin said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
fathellensbellend said:
or manchester utd for the last 2 decades unfortunately, speed in wide areas is crucial, utd can play poorly and produce a goal out of nothing, we dont have the option, because we have no orthadox wingers whom mancini trusts.

Missing out on Sanchez has cost us his season. Teams are no longer frightened by our overlapping full backs mainly because their delivery is shit. They therefore just pack the middle, hit silva early and stifle us. We keep making the same mistakes away from home.
And I don't see Sanchez racing down the wing to fire in crosses for the 6ft 2 inch Messi to power in at the far post.

Speed on the counter-attack is something we perhaps miss, but we didn't have a problem with width when we were hammering Spurs and Man Utd earlier in the season.

Teams have grown more cautious when they play us. We don't need to throw our whole style of play out of the window. We just need to get better at pass and move

so you would persist with the exact same approach, every away game, let the home team defend the edge of their own box, while we pass the ball a million times with no penetration, the home team break, and play in the space behind and nick a goal. Every away game is groundhog day, it's hardly a tactical masterclass.

Stability......if only Pearce was still in charge, we would have cleaned up by now.

Stability = over-rated.

Much better to just have the right man in charge in the first place.

blueinsa said:
Stability......if only Pearce was still in charge, we would have cleaned up by now.

Stability = over-rated.

What would you have done then? When Hughes was sacked who would you have brought in?

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
hope its just press bullshit.

if true this would stiffle the life out of a lot of my dear friends like tolmithelear and billishit and disturbydave so i really hope its bollocks

Classic rag behaviour. I love it when you show your true colours.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows this

davymcfc said:
blueinsa said:

Stability = over-rated.

What would you have done then? When Hughes was sacked who would you have brought in?

Surely those who believe in stability, believe Hughes shouldn't have been sacked?

Jumanji said:
Andouble said:
if he signs a 3 year extension, someone get him some English lessons please.
You've not noticed an improvement?

not as much as it should. Really hard to listen to any of his interviews or press conferences.

davymcfc said:
blueinsa said:

Stability = over-rated.

I wanted and still do want, Mourinho.

The only manager in world football with the balls to take the piss can over the road, head on, as well as the British media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.