Daily Express: Nasri to Juve?

The only reason for his poor performance last season was his mind/heart/agent. His pre-season performances were excellent and comparable to what I saw in pre-season 2013-14. Atleast, I could see hunger in his gut. Thats why I am saying he will be a beast for us this season from midfield.

Absolute bollocks. So what is the reason behind his continuous poor performances at European level? Should have never been allowed to play in Champions League after his dismal performances against Ajax and Napoli.

Absolute bollocks. So what is the reason behind his continuous poor performances at European level? Should have never been allowed to play in Champions League after his dismal performances against Ajax and Napoli.
So we would never have beaten Roma away then....

The only reason for his poor performance last season was his mind/heart/agent. His pre-season performances were excellent and comparable to what I saw in pre-season 2013-14. Atleast, I could see hunger in his gut. Thats why I am saying he will be a beast for us this season from midfield.
Completely disagree. What we have known for a few years in the Champions league, finally came to pass in the Premier League. i.e. pass the ball in to the space behind YaYa with a nippy midfielder to get on to it and we concede goals.

Last edited:
He said on MOTD last night we're signing a couple more players - makes me think that just maybe he's involved in a deal, certainly looked po faced when he scored and also post match when he was talking about being happy to be in the squad and play his part when needed. Not the Nasri we're used to this but he's just signed a new five year deal I suppose.

He certainly had a bee in his bonnet about something. Perhaps it was the booking he picked up for dissent, as even Coleman seemed to be pleading his case?

He was still pissed after scoring and you can see Kolarov grabbing his mouth and trying to change his frown.

Nasri signed a new deal last summer but so did Dzeko. I would only let him leave if there was decent leverage on Pogba or another high upgrade.

Being a sub for three straight games has probably fucked him off given he'd start for the majority of other teams in the league.

I'm not saying he should start every game but I imagine he does. Especially with De Bruyne seemingly coming in he's perhaps not convinced he'll play enough. I would much rather he stay as you can never account for injuries/suspensions but keeping a player of his ability happy on standby would be difficult to say the least.

If he goes we need another creative midfielder a la Isco. We can't rely on just Silva, when Silva is missing our creativity is severely diminished.

I wouldn't mind if he stuck around for this season as he is a very useful player to have in the squad and he will initially put pressure on De Bruyne once he arrives. However unless Nasri suddenly becomes a consistent player then his game time will be limited.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.