Daily Express: Nasri to Juve?

They're not really like for like. PP operates from a far deeper position than Nasri. Anyway, I hope Samir stays.

I've said he had been our best player at times. He's done fucking good job.

My point is, we didn't need Nasri, we needed someone to compliment Silva not be Silva 'lite'.

People like Sterling & DeBruyne were what we needed then as well as now. Or a replacement for Craig Bellamy.

I agree with this to a degree but I have to say that there have been matched where Silva and Nasri have shown why they could be a simply unbelievable partnership. The first time I saw them play together was the home game against Wigan when Sergio scored a hat trick. Throughout the game those three were just stunning as a trio and I know you could say it's only Wigan but it was absolutely spellbinding to watch.

I agree though that the problem is due to him being needed to 'put in a shift' more often than not and thus he's not been given the freedom to roam that is so important in order for him to really show his ability. I think this is down to having Kolarov as a left back and he really does need help defensively. Sterling has already shown that he is more suited for us in this respect.

I think the temperament accusations thrown at him are bullshit being that I've not seen him cause any fuss off the pitch while at our club. If people look past the reputation I think they'd see a player who for the most part keeps his mouth shut and does his job.

And as a final point I really do think that if Samir was 6-7 years younger we would be talking about him as the ideal replacement for Silva. However he isn't and as such I wouldn't be too upset to see him leave. As long as it's for another league.

I wouldn't be letting Nasri go at this stage in the window. He'll just have to suck it up. He will start games as well as geting to make important cameoes like yesterday's.

If Juve were to want him as part of a deal for Pogba - and swaps are rare - it migt be worth doing to get a much younger player.

Nasri just doesn't have a role in our team. His natural game is to play how Silva plays and simply put he's not as good. When he came on yesterday every time the ball went down the left he pondered on the ball and things came to a standstill pretty quickly because he was passing to Silva then instead of moving off him for the return like Sterling does he wanted the ball back in a deeper position so he could try to do the very same thing Silva was waiting to do.

He's a very good player but he just doesn't fit properly into our team and never really has. His best games have generally been when Silva wasn't there. He's a great understudy to Silva to have but is he going to settle for that? I doubt it very much. He could play as a central figure for other very good teams. Personally, if we can get a good fee(highly doubtful) i'd rather sell him and bring in another pacy wideman, (That pedro fella from Chelsea looks decent) then if Silva gets injured i'd rather see Yaya push up into the number 10 role, with two from Delph, Dinho and fernando behind him.

I don't see him being part of any Pogba deal. I think if Juve were to be looking at going down the player + cash route then Chelsea would be the front runners seeing as they're reportedly interested in Ramires, Oscar and Cuadrado

Nasri just doesn't have a role in our team. His natural game is to play how Silva plays and simply put he's not as good. When he came on yesterday every time the ball went down the left he pondered on the ball and things came to a standstill pretty quickly because he was passing to Silva then instead of moving off him for the return like Sterling does he wanted the ball back in a deeper position so he could try to do the very same thing Silva was waiting to do.

He's a very good player but he just doesn't fit properly into our team and never really has. His best games have generally been when Silva wasn't there. He's a great understudy to Silva to have but is he going to settle for that? I doubt it very much. He could play as a central figure for other very good teams. Personally, if we can get a good fee(highly doubtful) i'd rather sell him and bring in another pacy wideman, (That pedro fella from Chelsea looks decent) then if Silva gets injured i'd rather see Yaya push up into the number 10 role, with two from Delph, Dinho and fernando behind him.

I don't see him being part of any Pogba deal. I think if Juve were to be looking at going down the player + cash route then Chelsea would be the front runners seeing as they're reportedly interested in Ramires, Oscar and Cuadrado
... the game that Nasri scored in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.