Daily Fail and the Mancini era ....

levets said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
you know it has come from the club; maybe you ask the person who briefs you if she (or he) briefed ladyboy?
Again, that's slanderous. Do you want to withdraw it?

why is it slanderous
Because someone suggested that I was being briefed by someone at the club as to what to post on here. That's completely false and damaging to my reputation. Hence it's potentially slanderous. I'd also like to say that this poster has be pm'ing me calling me out over calling another poster a rag, which I was wrong on and apologised for. So will he do the same thing?

I asked it earlier and I'll ask it again as nobody seemed to pick up on it.

Are any of those accusations/rumours in the Daily Fail really that seriously bad that you're sat there thinking to yourself - 'Fuck me Roberto you really let yourself down there son and really deserve to be sacked for that' - I mean there just not that jaw droppingly bad revelations. We've discussed almost every single one of those on this board at some point over the past three years and even if you add them all up I would still argue that it's a constant enough stream of shit bad enough to get him the sack.

To the boardroom man the fuck up and tell us that he was sacked for one reason only and that is he does not fit the mandate for your vision of this club, and I hate this term but, 'going forward'

Prestwich_Blue said:
levets said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

why is it slanderous
Because someone suggested that I was being briefed by someone at the club as to what to post on here. That's completely false and damaging to my reputation. Hence it's potentially slanderous. I'd also like to say that this poster has be pm'ing me calling me out over calling another poster a rag, which I was wrong on and apologised for. So will he do the same thing?

I hope you've got your legal team looking at this, Col.

:)

Blue2112 said:

Are any of those accusations/rumours in the Daily Fail really that seriously bad that you're sat there thinking to yourself - 'Fuck me Roberto you really let yourself down there son and really deserve to be sacked for that' - I mean there just not that jaw droppingly bad revelations. We've discussed almost every single one of those on this board at some point over the past three years and even if you add them all up I would still argue that it's a constant enough stream of shit bad enough to get him the sack.

To the boardroom man the fuck up and tell us that he was sacked for one reason only and that is he does not fit the mandate for your vision of this club, and I hate this term but, 'going forward'

Tanning salons? Eyebrow treatments? How can anyone that does that know
how to organise a defense?

Blue2112 said:

That was only part of it though. It was his constantly confrontational approach at all levels that was the other major part. Eventually our owners were left with little choice.

cibaman said:
Blue2112 said:
M

Tanning salons? Eyebrow treatments? How can anyone that does that know
how to organise a defense?

What the xenophobic press in the uk don't realise that this is a cultural thing.
In Italy the male population are pretty relaxed about such things and it is pretty
Normal stuff. How would Ladyman even begin to know such things?
'Little Englander' springs to mind.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue2112 said:

That was only part of it though. It was his constantly confrontational approach at all levels that was the other major part. Eventually our owners were left with little choice.

Ok Colin let me ask and it's only hypothetically of course but lets say we'd have won the double this season what position do you think our owners would have been in then and do you think they'd have thought OH FUCK how do we sack him now, we're stuck with him so best let him stay on, sideshift the holistic approach to one side and carry on for one more year. Or do you think they'd have thought to hell with it he's still gotta go because he won't allow us to dictate the way we want to go forward.

Personally I think it'd have been the latter no matter what he's have won this year.

Prestwich_Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I have to say that up to yesterday I thought the club had done the best they could. as I said a number of times. This stuff though, if it has come from the club, is not necessary.

you know it has come from the club; maybe you ask the person who briefs you if she (or he) briefed ladyboy?
I steer clear of all the bitching and sniping on here these days but there's nothing even slightly slanderous in that post.

Anyway, if the 'revelations' in this article are true I'd be looking at shifting some of these English lads on, even if it includes the likes of Joe Hart. There can't be any place in a team for wankers looking to celebrate the manager's demise after tossing the FA Cup final away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.