Daily Fail and the Mancini era ....

Blue2112 said:
[Ok Colin let me ask and it's only hypothetically of course but lets say we'd have won the double this season what position do you think our owners would have been in then and do you think they'd have thought OH FUCK how do we sack him now, we're stuck with him so best let him stay on, sideshift the holistic approach to one side and carry on for one more year. Or do you think they'd have thought to hell with it he's still gotta go because he won't allow us to dictate the way we want to go forward.

Personally I think it'd have been the latter no matter what he's have won this year.

I think youre a little confused........

The very reason we didn't win anything,and the reason he has got the bullet,is because of his character and his managerial limitations,so to suggest there may have been a 'what if' scenario doesn't make any sense.

Had Mancini's interpersonal and communication skills been of a higher standard,and,obviously,the hierachy overlooking his European inadequacies,then we may well have been celebrating another trophy and he would most probably still be in a job.

I know for a fact he got his eyebrows done as a mate took a picture of him in Harvey Nic's

Surely the club should of put some sort of investigation regarding this BEFORE we hired him.

Pellegrini has a right pair of eye warmers on him so should be OK.

stefranceuk said:
I know for a fact he got his eyebrows done as a mate took a picture of him in Harvey Nic's

Surely the club should of put some sort of investigation regarding this BEFORE we hired him.

Pellegrini has a right pair of eye warmers on him so should be OK.

Seems the rumours of him being a vain Italian plucker are true then.

FantasyIreland said:
Blue2112 said:
[Ok Colin let me ask and it's only hypothetically of course but lets say we'd have won the double this season what position do you think our owners would have been in then and do you think they'd have thought OH FUCK how do we sack him now, we're stuck with him so best let him stay on, sideshift the holistic approach to one side and carry on for one more year. Or do you think they'd have thought to hell with it he's still gotta go because he won't allow us to dictate the way we want to go forward.

Personally I think it'd have been the latter no matter what he's have won this year.

I think youre a little confused........

The very reason we didn't win anything,and the reason he has got the bullet,is because of his character and his managerial limitations,so to suggest there may have been a 'what if' scenario doesn't make any sense.

Had Mancini's interpersonal and communication skills been of a higher standard,and,obviously,the hierachy overlooking his European inadequacies,then we may well have been celebrating another trophy and he would most probably still be in a job.

There must be a whole lot more to this then because everything I've read or heard so far just smacks of soft arsed footballers needing a 24/7 ego massaging. Like I said before they've now all got some nice shiny winners medals to go with their bank balances, pity they couldn't have some balls to go with it.

LoveCity said:
Did the players throw the cup final to get him sacked? It's something that has crossed my mind...

No chance even we had won the FA cup then Mancini day of execution would have only been prolonged to another 48 hours from now. This decision was made a while ago don't be fooled into thinking the FA was the deciding factor.

I read the fail today.I didnt know that Kompany was are manager this season,and telling Mancini what to do.What a load of rubbish another piece of fiction from the fail.

Prestwich_Blue said:
levets said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Again, that's slanderous. Do you want to withdraw it?

why is it slanderous
Because someone suggested that I was being briefed by someone at the club as to what to post on here. That's completely false and damaging to my reputation. Hence it's potentially slanderous. I'd also like to say that this poster has be pm'ing me calling me out over calling another poster a rag, which I was wrong on and apologised for. So will he do the same thing?

yes I already did, on the Mancini poster thread - crikey did you want it here too? Sorry PB my error - now, is it just these 2 or any others? And yes I can also see that you apologised to the poster that you incorrectly called "a rag", so thank you for that as well

FantasyIreland said:

I love experts like you.

Evidence is key not what you read in the Mail.

Im sure an esteemed poster such as your good self will be able to give factual based evidence rather than nonsense hearsay

:)

Absolute garbage..... it may be true but it is only what a synopsis of we've been reading all season

Joe Hart
Nasri
Adebayor
Tevez

with a few unattributed post cup final incidents thrown in.
Pure sensationalosed garbage. All tagged as and expose... cheapest journalism at it's worst.

Unless they can name the palyers and siurces they should shut the fuck up.

baildon blue said:
I read the fail today.I didnt know that Kompany was are manager this season,and telling Mancini what to do.What a load of rubbish another piece of fiction from the fail.

That's not quite what the article stated,it suggested Kompany approached his manager with his thoughts on what could be improved.

I'd be gobsmacked if Mancini didn't at least listen to Kompany's thoughts,as any manager worth his salt would be a fool not to give his Captain the audience their input deserves,thats man management and respect at its most basic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.