Daily Fail and the Mancini era ....

Balti said:
berniethebusman said:
You can argue all you like about the causes for whatever reason,something was very wrong on Saturday. There were bad vibes on the morning of the game and it just kept getting worse.

I agree with that i just dont agree with people suggesting players deliberately didnt try.

it certainly can't have helped but that wasn't their fault

the exit of the manager was just managed spectacularly badly[/quote]

I don't think the game was "thrown" by that reckoning it would suggest that everyone who played badly in the game deliberately effected the course of the game, Yaya (going off this report) was "pro Mancini" yet played shite, Kompany (had problems with him) was one of the players who performed better. Doesn't really hold weight for me, just a case of a group of player feeling like shit due to a mixture of poor morale compounded by a period of uncertainty with regards to management structure.

Pam said:
Balti, I think some of our players were a gutless disgrace on Saturday.

yep I was there

we weren't at the races....was that really Bobby's fault?

there was a 'Mancini ?' sub-text to the day all along and personally i think that negatively affacted the performance of the players on the day

would they (or enough of them) really purposely jack it? the sport is not worth watching if so...

This article says a lot about the mentality of some players at this club. I suppose it's a reality of modern football or society at large, but some players are just plain and simple pussies. If I had any talent at all in my feet, I would love to play for a manager like Mancini that only expects the best out of you and if you can't provide it, get the hell out of the way. That kind of mentality is what breeds success as we have seen the last couple of years. It's a real shame, and I must admit that my enthusiasm for the players at this club has dipped significantly. Still love this club, it just feels somewhat empty right now.

Balti said:
Pam said:
Balti, I think some of our players were a gutless disgrace on Saturday.

yep I was there

we weren't at the races....was that really Bobby's fault?

there was a 'Mancini ?' sub-text to the day all along and personally i think that negatively affacted the performance of the players on the day

would they (or enough of them) really purposely jack it? the sport is not worth watching if so...

I'm pretty sure every player wanted to win the game, even if they hated Bobby. However the speculation obviously was a distraction. And I might be wrong here but I've yet to see us do well after resting half a team the game before.

berniethebusman said:
Hope all your conspiracy theorists realise your also implying Zabba got himself deliberatly sent off.

no gazbaz did that

Disgusted in the players, that England player should be sold straight off this summer, don't care who it is, hope he fucks off or gets fucked off by Txiki.

Barry can fuck off, twice this season he's kicked the ball in his own net, once to help his old team in the cup game and the other in just some moment of utter cuntishness at Southampton, can't even look at Hart's mistake without suspicion.

They didn't play on saturday, they in essence threw the game and I've lost nearly all respect for them, the unprofessional little cunts.

I'm sorry but Mancini bought a lot of our players, he also transformed the rest. He went, fair enough, but let's stop the bullshit. He chose Hart over Given, he moved Vincent to cb, he bought Yaya, Silva and Aguero.

LETS RESPECT OUR GREATEST MANAGER SINCE MERCER AND MOVE ON. No sly digs, no hatred, just respect.

P.S I haven't read the whole thread, just think the Mancini bashing should stop.

ManCitizens. said:
I'm sorry but Mancini bought a lot of our players, he also transformed the rest. He went, fair enough, but let's stop the bullshit. He chose Hart over Given, he moved Vincent to cb, he bought Yaya, Silva and Aguero.

LETS RESPECT OUR GREATEST MANAGER SINCE MERCER AND MOVE ON. No sly digs, no hatred, just respect.

P.S I haven't read the whole thread, just think the Mancini bashing should stop.
I honestly think it's just some peoples way of getting closure or something.

HERE'S A CRAZY IDEA:

He was a good manager. Did great things for city. However, management believed he wasn't good for the long term. Somehow, information got leaked they were preparing to move for someone in the summer, and all the club could do it take one across the chin and move forward.

Stop bashing the club.

Stop bashing Mancini.

Stop bashing the players.

The media will make this story as extravagant and with as much hyperbole as possible because if they didn't, the articles would be forgotten about and gain no significant attention. If you meet in the middle of both arguments, you reach a conclusion of something that is much more feasible. Stop picking an extreme.

unlikelyfan19 said:
ManCitizens. said:

I honestly think it's just some peoples way of getting closure or something.

HERE'S A CRAZY IDEA:

He was a good manager. Did great things for city. However, management believed he wasn't good for the long term. Somehow, information got leaked they were preparing to move for someone in the summer, and all the club could do it take one across the chin and move forward.

Stop bashing the club.

Stop bashing Mancini.

Stop bashing the players.

The media will make this story as extravagant and with as much hyperbole as possible because if they didn't, the articles would be forgotten about and gain no significant attention. If you meet in the middle of both arguments, you reach a conclusion of something that is much more feasible. Stop picking an extreme.

We have the same idea mate.

In short - We had a legend that won everything domestically (bar the LC). He couldn't maintain this, yet I love him. He brought us the first trophy in a generation. We’ll never forget Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.