Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

scoop six was tough this week,pepper lane blew it for the final three left with a chance of it.
anyone on the race at Deauville tomorrow, 2.55..can anyone beat Goldikova?......
my last bet before the Ebor
e/w Worthadd...

pieface said:
scoop six was tough this week,pepper lane blew it for the final three left with a chance of it.
anyone on the race at Deauville tomorrow, 2.55..can anyone beat Goldikova?......
e/w Worthadd...

Dunboyne Express in the Group 2 tomorrow in France might well be good each way value in the group 2 it will get a win some time soon.

leighton said:
pieface said:
e/w Worthadd...

Dunboyne Express in the Group 2 tomorrow in France might well be good each way value in the group 2 it will get a win some time soon.

Cityscape to beat Goldi and also Tin Horse e/w. Colombian e/w in the race before. Golden Lilac and Galikova are class acts but Colombian has done nothing wrong in his 2 races in group company.

should be a couple of good races there with the rain spicing things up.

looking forward to the Ebor meeting
how can i find out who is riding Obriens horses?when will he say,
some of my lucky rides from goodward running too, improving horses,cant wait..

pieface said:
should be a couple of good races there with the rain spicing things up.

looking forward to the Ebor meeting
how can i find out who is riding Obriens horses?when will he say,
some of my lucky rides from goodward running too, improving horses,cant wait..

Are you on Twitter? If so follow Annemarie O Brien or just do a google check on Annemarie O Brien twitter and she will give you the up to date info about who is riding the horses.
I would guess Jamie Spencer will get a few and Kieron Fallon will be in there aswell also there stable jockeys could well also go over for a couple of races depending on who they are sending over.

thanks for the twitter link,..nice one,
daddylong legs impressed last time out.
interesting to see who Joseph rides,Leighton are you over in the Empire(of equine)..

Been given a huge tip for uncle bryn in the 4.45 at thirsk couldnt post it earlier as the "lads" who have set up the gamble wanted there money on first, anyhows was 25/1 first show this morning best priced now at 8/1 will prob end up fav, been told its "stones" better than whats been shown so far just thought id pass it along now all are on it, good luck blues

pieface said:
thanks for the twitter link,..nice one,
daddylong legs impressed last time out.
interesting to see who Joseph rides,Leighton are you over in the Empire(of equine)..

I am indeed from Dublin. The granny had a place down by the Irish National Stud before she moved up to Dublin she used to always go on about the horses when I was a nipper and used to go up to the RDS for the show jumping and the odd race meeting. Sadly she is dead nearly 15 years now but she used to love picking a horse at the big meetings the grand national used to be her favourite race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.