Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

fancy Niall's tip at Deauville 2.20 as well,can't beat Colombian ;)
tis after all trained by the master,John Gosden.
Going for Dick Turpin to "rob" Goldy in the 2.50 there also.
Done 4 of Mark Johnston's on home soil.

Peslier has had the 1st 3 winners so far at Deauville. He rides Galikova and Goldikova in the big races. Colombian has shortened in price so thats good news that there is a bit of support for him. I think the 1st 2 places are filled already with the 2 fillies but Colombian has a cracking chance of finishing in the top 3.
The ground is officially heavy aswell which gives Cityscape a massive chance in the Marios. He ran a blinder at Ascot and loves the soft ground, connections are hopeful of a big run.

Guys,i don't often do the dogs...(well apart from her, back in 92)....

Monmore 5.07 T2.
7/1 atm with Lad's.
(from a pal of a pal btw)<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:27 pm --<br /><br />
niall_mcfc said:
Peslier has had the 1st 3 winners so far at Deauville.

fukin hell,4 outa 4...goin on 5/5.
Colombian ya bastard ;(

Well Tin Horse has been backed from around 33/1 into 18s. Clearly was over priced and managed to get on early but i wouldnt be backing him at that price in this race. Hes massively underrated and he won the french guineas in taking style and handles the ground so could surprise a few.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Guys,i don't often do the dogs...(well apart from her, back in 92)....

Monmore 5.07 T2.
7/1 atm with Lad's.
(from a pal of a pal btw)
I take it that's whoever is in trap 2?

Tin Horse was very unlucky. Travelled very well but couldnt get a run when it was vital. Ran on near finish and will definitely be looking out for him next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.