Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Fallon the fastest man on four legs,the enigma,he can get more out of a horse than seems possible sometimes...ive heard he is going to go and run for the Melbourne cup this year with Luca...i hope he comes home with it.....

AntonDonJuan said:
Any tips for today? I've got a big free bet burning a hole in my betting account

2.20 Catterick Rusty Rocket think its at 5/1 worth a look today so unlucky last time out.

2.50 Catterick Strong Man like above should come on from his first run and has a chance.

2.10 Worcester Toledo Castle McCoy's outsider of the day.

2.40 Jackos Boy if he sorts out his jumping he will have a great chance.

I done all 4 in a lucky 15.

leighton said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Any tips for today? I've got a big free bet burning a hole in my betting account

2.20 Catterick Rusty Rocket think its at 5/1 worth a look today so unlucky last time out.

2.50 Catterick Strong Man like above should come on from his first run and has a chance.

2.10 Worcester Toledo Castle McCoy's outsider of the day.

2.40 Jackos Boy if he sorts out his jumping he will have a great chance.

I done all 4 in a lucky 15.
Sound enough i've stuck them on as a 50p e/w lucky 15

SWP's back said:
Whats a lucky 15?
It's a combined bet of 15 individual bets

4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a fourfold

So a £1 lucky 15 costs £15 so i do a 50p e/w lucky 15 for £15

SWP's back said:
AntonDonJuan said:
SWP's back said:
Whats a lucky 15?
It's a combined bet of 15 individual bets

4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a fourfold

So a £1 lucky 15 costs £15 so i do a 50p e/w lucky 15 for £15

cheers
Good thing about it is if 2 horses come in and the others dont you still get the 2 singles and double so you still win

And if only 1 comes in the bookies normally gives you a little bonus on top because they feel sorry for your shit bet lol

If all 4 come in then your looking at big money

A lucky 15 is my prefered bet. 1 winner gets me treble the odds if it is the only winner I got on the bet. So a 5/1 winner means I get back my money. Getting a lucky 15 up you get a bonus on top of it so thats another good thing about it.

Same with me. Lucky 15s and 31s. Im only a small gambler and i go for quantity in my bets so the more horses i can get the better. Plus you'd be surprised how much a bet tallies up to. I had a 10p lucky 15 on saturday and had 2 4/1 winners and a 10/3 winner. Just short of £20 back from a £1.50 stake. Was gutted that Crius ran 2nd and i would have come out with £95 had it won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.