Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

If Zoffany got decent ground in a mile race he would win that race. Honestly think Zoffany has the beating of Frankel. St James Palace at Ascot only half a lenght between the 2. Frankel is beatable in my view and Zoffany could well be the horse to do it. Zoffany is heading to Doncaster but what race they will put it in is the big question.

I think the St James Palace is a bad race to judge form on. Frankel kicked way too early and ran out of gas. If Quelley had held hold of him then he would have won by 5 lengths. Excelebration ran ok and then hacked up in a group 2, Dream Ahead is a sprinter and then won a group 1.
Zoffany loses his races himself by his attitude. He hangs and tends to pull if there isnt a strong pace so to beat Frankel doing that hes going to have to be a super horse which i doubt he is. Imo Frankel wont every be beaten because there is nothing good enough out there.
Even in the southern hemisphere all their best horses, Black Caviar, Star Witness and Sepoy racing over sprint trips. I believe that Frankel would win a race over 6f because he has tremendous cruising speed but i doubt they'd ever go that route because the prestige isnt there with those races.

niall_mcfc said:
I think the St James Palace is a bad race to judge form on. Frankel kicked way too early and ran out of gas. If Quelley had held hold of him then he would have won by 5 lengths. Excelebration ran ok and then hacked up in a group 2, Dream Ahead is a sprinter and then won a group 1.
Zoffany loses his races himself by his attitude. He hangs and tends to pull if there isnt a strong pace so to beat Frankel doing that hes going to have to be a super horse which i doubt he is. Imo Frankel wont every be beaten because there is nothing good enough out there.
Even in the southern hemisphere all their best horses, Black Caviar, Star Witness and Sepoy racing over sprint trips. I believe that Frankel would win a race over 6f because he has tremendous cruising speed but i doubt they'd ever go that route because the prestige isnt there with those races.

Frankel is a horse who justs get the mile. I would agree Frankel would win a Group 1 race over 6f. The rest of the milers there isnt a lot that you would say they are good milers.

Did you hear yesterday a filly by Galileo went for €1.7 million at Deauville thats crazy money for a horse.

leighton said:
niall_mcfc said:

Frankel is a horse who justs get the mile. I would agree Frankel would win a Group 1 race over 6f. The rest of the milers there isnt a lot that you would say they are good milers.

Did you hear yesterday a filly by Galileo went for €1.7 million at Deauville thats crazy money for a horse.

Your right. Frankel is head and shoulders above any miler in England. The biggest challenge for him in Europe would probably be Immortal Verse who won the Marois and the Coronation. She has a devastating turn of foot and i think she would get very close to Frankel should they meet at Ascot.

Weird thing is aswell Leighton, i'd be surprised if that horse ever sees a racetrack. Most likely be straight off to stud.

cheers mark, i saw AC entered at ripon....good luck<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 pm --<br /><br />Celebration mile not looking as good now,unless your Godolphin lol. but look at the Curragh sunday
if you join up all the short names of obriens horses it reveals a message?

and La Collina runs again thats got to be worth watching....

Not had a bet at Redcar because ive concentrated on the big meetings but its always worth following local trainers. Easterby and Fahey will have sent some there but Faheys wont be big prices. Also beware of a few non runners if the rain keeps coming so probably best to pick your horses as late as possible.

leighton said:
Goodwood 3.50 Webbow each way if it had a better draw I think it would win this race also has a strong jockey on it which will help even from a poor draw.

Yep - good shout. I also have a sneaking fancy that Lowther can run into a place (at least) in the same race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.