Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

BlueinCumbria said:
Got mine on for today - if it comes in i'll have a sweet 6 million in my account!

See below!

Goliath09 Jul 2011 - 2:55 Newmarket - Win

Tip ItNasri @ 18/1
09 Jul 2011 - 3:35 Newmarket - Win

Tip ItStar Witness @ 6/1
09 Jul 2011 - 2:05 York - Win

Tip ItHamish McGonagall @ 4/1
09 Jul 2011 - 2:40 York - Win

Tip ItEternal Heart @ 13/2
09 Jul 2011 - 3:55 York - Win

Tip ItTevez @ 14/1
09 Jul 2011 - 2:30 Ascot - Win

Tip ItL'Ami Louis @ 9/1
09 Jul 2011 - 2:15 Chester - Win

Tip ItGranny McPhee @ 4/1
09 Jul 2011 - 4:00 Chester - Win

Tip ItDubara Reef @ 12/1
Stake : £12.35 (£0.05 x 247)
Estimated Returns : £6031867.88Transaction

Most bookies have a maximum payout so its likely you'd get nowhere near £6m back. Also you're wasting money with that bet doubles are going to pay pennies and triples will struggle to get you your stake back. You'd be better taking those out (totals 84 bets) and upping your initial stake.

..im on oracle and dream ahead....come on..<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:40 pm --<br /><br />...Get in dream ahead .......,so im up fifty and gone on spifer in the 5.55.... come on fallon.....

Cape Blanco just won the big race in the US. I got odds of 3/1 Spencer was bang on about him before going saying that he will win it and he won it handy tonight only wished I put more money on him. Spencer is doing wonders on these O Briens horses in the Group 1 races last 2 runners for him he had 2 Group 1 winners not too bad work.

leighton said:
Cape Blanco just won the big race in the US. I got odds of 3/1 Spencer was bang on about him before going saying that he will win it and he won it handy tonight only wished I put more money on him. Spencer is doing wonders on these O Briens horses in the Group 1 races last 2 runners for him he had 2 Group 1 winners not too bad work.

Had a bit of that from your earlier comments.

Cheers Leighton

Got word on Captain Cullen at Fairyhouse in the 2.35 ran green in its first race and came 4th the jockey on him is a mates cousin and he gave him the tip as his best ride of the day today. Its at 10/1 so do it each way is the bet I only put a small bet on it as the others look good in the race a real hard 1 to pick a winner from.

Fuckin awful yesterday did my nut in anyway here are some more losers today Thatll Do Nicely 210 , 2 at Southwell Iona Days ( Money is down on this today ) 320 , Crosby Jemma 420 ew squeak and in the 500 Bathwick Man running off a decent mark and it looks like the Pipe money is on this today , my main bet of the day each way

MCFC OK<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 am --<br /><br />
leighton said:
Got word on Captain Cullen at Fairyhouse in the 2.35 ran green in its first race and came 4th the jockey on him is a mates cousin and he gave him the tip as his best ride of the day today. Its at 10/1 so do it each way is the bet I only put a small bet on it as the others look good in the race a real hard 1 to pick a winner from.

Am on each way mate, sorry to jinx you

MCFC OK

Hi all,
Only just seen this thread but, like Leighton, thought Cape Blanco was a very decent price last night and Spencer gave him a top ride.

Two for me today;
4.30 Stratford: Rince Donn. The fav, Sumner, won a few weeks ago, but was held last time out and is plenty high enough in the weights. RD has the talented claimed David Bass on board, and I fancy him to score here.
2.50 Southwell; think Call At Midnight is well weighted here, Aidan Coleman up, solid bet.

GL blues

leighton said:

10/1 into 13/2 big gamble on the horse. I got £20 ew at 10's. Cheers and gl<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:39 pm --<br /><br />Needs 7f leighton. Came on great towards the end, an extra furlong and the horse would be motoring.

Happy though, it's a profit. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.