Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

got trapped in a little along the fence but finished strongly for 2nd place. looks like it would suit a bit of a longer trip

leighton said:
It was trapped a bit but once it got out it motored on to the finish. The young jockey on him will be 1 to look out for in the coming years the lads got a bit about him.

Just rewatched it. Going well enough on the turn for home, as you say didn't get a clear run and definitely the eye catcher towards the line. One for the notebook.

Sorry if anyone did Call At Midnight there, found nothing in back straight.

Fair shout Leighton , Fuckin Inoa Way looked all over the winner then as well , never mind do it each way at 15/2

MCFC OK

Alrite boys same again ew Lucky 15 Timocracy 450 , Joyful Sound 520 , Thundering Home 750 and Robin Hoods Bay 840

Good Luck

MCFC OK

I done a couple of bets today.

A lucky 15.
Mia Madonna Ffos Las 2.20
Just For Mary Ffos Las 2.50
Magical Speedfit Windsor 6.10
Right Result Windsor 6.40

Also a little double on 6.00 Alazim and 6.30 Aragorn Icon all at Killarney tonight.

ok guys so can i ask about a big race coming up on the 27th sussex stakes ,so i won on dream ahead saturday so will keep faith with another bet in this race but im torn like alot of punters on Frankel over Cranford cliffs,im thinking of a lump on Frankel because i think he has the speed at the end to beat the champion,any thoughts?..

pieface said:
ok guys so can i ask about a big race coming up on the 27th sussex stakes ,so i won on dream ahead saturday so will keep faith with another bet in this race but im torn like alot of punters on Frankel over Cranford cliffs,im thinking of a lump on Frankel because i think he has the speed at the end to beat the champion,any thoughts?..
Think they may have to ride frankel different to beat canford cliffs & still may not be enough, i think canford will have to much zip for the cecil colt in the last furlong.

Frankel has his weaknesses, he doesnt look an unbeatable horse to me, and whilst he has beaten some top horses, he hasnt faced the likes of Goldikova or Canford Cliffs yet.

It will be a very tactical race, Frankel tends to put his head in the air when he's out in front and that could play into the hands of Canford Cliffs who has a superb turn of foot off a strong pace.

If you look at the tactics Cecil has given Queally for Frankel in recent races, he's basically asked him to run the race out of his competition and be too far ahead to peg back. Canford Cliffs will relish that and I think Frankel is vulnerable.

Personally, I see it as a race to savour and enjoy the spectacle rather than a betting prospect. I certainly wouldnt lump on either of them unless their prices were huge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.