Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Quite fancy Beidh Tine Anseo at 1pm.

Well handicapped on old form, hasnt won since 2010 after he racked up a hatrick, the 3rd leg off 120.

Lost his way since put had a decent run in 3rd at Kelso, which may have blown the cob webs away and has a good chance today off 105, and the jock takes off 3.

A bit of 9/2 around at the minute.

Also like the look of Shine a Diamond, Diamond Dame and I'm in charge. about 9/1 the treble.

Theres my losers for the day :)

Diamond Dame wins by a head, heart in the mouth time, Brass Monkey gets home and the
other is a nag!!. doubled up so not to bad...tomorrow is another day.

Gerards slip! Brilliant name. I thought mark is a part owner,the guy who started the thread? The horse will do well to win first time. Didnt know graham cunningham was a blue,he mentioned it on the morning line.

blue cigar said:
Gerards slip! Brilliant name. I thought mark is a part owner,the guy who started the thread? The horse will do well to win first time. Didnt know graham cunningham was a blue,he mentioned it on the morning line.

Yeah I saw that. Lived in Haydock as a kid.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/gcunning12/status/334544083857051649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/gcunning12/status/3 ... 3857051649</a>

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
1.45 market Rasen. ..halley has been backed from 10/1 into 7/2. That's a big move for a donkey!

I'm on it with Corals. Shithouses only offered me £2 on it. Had to get someone else to back it for me.

EDIT: Ran like it should be on Blackpool Beach.

Blue Punter said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
1.45 market Rasen. ..halley has been backed from 10/1 into 7/2. That's a big move for a donkey!

I'm on it with Corals. Shithouses only offered me £2 on it. Had to get someone else to back it for me.

EDIT: Ran like it should be on Blackpool Beach.

We agree blue punter lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.