Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

My Chelts picks for today, it's going to be hard going for some so i have taken a chance on a few.

Handy Andy @ 5/1
Astracad @ 10/1
Dell' Arca @ 4/1
Minella Present @ 11/2
Uncle Junior @ 15/2
Cup Final @ 11/8
Permed Patent, 140 bets * £0.25

good luck if your having a go today.

Sad to hear the news that Richard Hughes father Dessie Hughes passed away today at the age of 71. Trained Hardy Eustace to winning the champion hurdle at Cheltenham and will be sadly missed. Had some good horses at the moment in training I do now wonder if Richard Hughes will take over the training of the horses short term as he said he wants to go into training some time might be a chance for him to do it now over the jumps and continue his flat duties too in the summer.
RIP Dessie Hughes.

I went to Cheltenham yesterday anyone know the out of the inquiry in Pinot de re as a non tryer yesterday beaten 66 lengths

A few small bets today to see if i can get a bit of money for Waterford this weekend.

Doncaster Double 12.50 Guiding George and 1.20 Annalulu
Ruby Treble at Wexford. 12.45 Aminbad 1,15 Measureofmydreams and 2.45 Vroum Vroum Mag

UK Lucky 15
12.40 Sparkling Saphire Southwell
1.00 Seaside Shuffle Fakenham
1.10 Larghetto Southwell
1.30 Tea Caddy Fakenham.

Wexford Lucky 15
1.45 Norah Starr
2.15 Hell Cat Maggie
3.15 Lord Alfie
3.45 Boxer Georg

Best of luck to all if having a bet today.

I have a small share in the horse Brunello who running today in the 2.50 at Hexam. It's his first start over fences but according to the trainer he has taken to them very well back at the yard. Heavy ground might actually work in his favor over the minimum trip and it ran his best in a while LTO in a hurdle race at Whetherby.

Currently at 10/1 but thought I'd share the info, do with it what you will.

Hope it runs well Richard.

I have a Willie Mullins treble in the first 3 races at Fairyhouse.
12.35 Aklan
1.05 Outlander
1.35 Shaneshill ( looked a classy horse last time out. )

Also lucky 15
2.05 Broadway Twist
2.35 Vision Du Coeur
3.05 Mallards In Flight
3.35 Dallas Cowboy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.