Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Saw this on the CH4 racing page. Heartwarming story.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dying-woman-granted-last-wish-as-horse-comes-for-hospital-visit-9847745.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 47745.html</a>

My Birthday bet today is a £5 patent pays around £900

And the man 2.50 Ayr 10/3
American life 1.40 Exeter 10/3
Bob ford 2.00 Banger 9/2

good luck if having a crack today

And the awards for the flat season.
Horse of the year. Kingman
Older Horse. Noble Mission
Stayer. Leading Light
Sprinter. Sole Power
3 Year Old Filly. Taghrooda
2 Year Old Colt Gleneagles
2 Year Old Filly Tiggy Wiggy

Delighted for Sole Power the best sprinter out there. A Question mark over Leading Light and Noble Mission for me winning the awards the rest you cant have much complaining about. Horse of the year would of been close with Taghrooda , Kingman and Australia all involved and out of them either 1 would of been a wordy winner for me.

leighton said:
Stayer. Leading Light
Sprinter. Sole Power

Delighted for Sole Power the best sprinter out there. A Question mark over Leading Light and Noble Mission for me winning the awards the rest you cant have much complaining about. Horse of the year would of been close with Taghrooda , Kingman and Australia all involved and out of them either 1 would of been a wordy winner for me.

The stand out horse for me was Tiggy Wiggy even though i went against her so many times.
could she reproduce that form as a 3yr old ? only time will tell.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:

And the man 2.50 Ayr 10/3
American life 1.40 Exeter 10/3
Bob ford 2.00 Banger 9/2

I'm on And the Man too NDS in a double with Baby King.

Good luck and Happy Birthday, 21 again?

oddfellows said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:

And the man 2.50 Ayr 10/3.....fell...thank fuch i cashed out!!
American life 1.40 Exeter 10/3......won
Bob ford 2.00 Banger 9/2...2nd and cashed out.

I'm on And the Man too NDS in a double with Baby King.

Good luck and Happy Birthday, 21 again?

not quite 21 again mate but a very young 49..lol, i cashed my bet out as it was looking bad at the time.

Got me dosh back so fight another day,

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
leighton said:
Stayer. Leading Light
Sprinter. Sole Power

The stand out horse for me was Tiggy Wiggy even though i went against her so many times.
could she reproduce that form as a 3yr old ? only time will tell.

The 2 2 year olds winners that won look good in my eyes. Gleneagles should of held onto the race in France and Tiggy Wiggy looks a classy horse. So as you say going up to 3 yr old who knows if they can reproduce or not.

Captain Dunne about to run in the 3.50 at Southwell, certain to go off in front, track suits front runners, will it stay there, almost a bet to nowt if backed ew (approx 7/2, sure could get bigger on betfair)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.