Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Looking forward to Cheltenham I really fancy BELTOR for the triumph 1.30 friday! 8/1 is a great price considering it won a grade 2 novice hurdle race on the bridle last saturday by 5 lenghts! And anyone fancying a flutter tonight I think trap 2 in the belle vue 10.10 race is plotted up!

uwe rosler 28 said:
Looking forward to Cheltenham I really fancy BELTOR for the triumph 1.30 friday! 8/1 is a great price considering it won a grade 2 novice hurdle race on the bridle last saturday by 5 lenghts! And anyone fancying a flutter tonight I think trap 2 in the belle vue 10.10 race is plotted up!

Cheers for the tip!!

Beanie The Wonder Horse said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Cheers for the tip!!

9/4 was a good price considering it won its last 3 races!

McCoy to be top jockey at Cheltenham would love to see the champ going out on a high at Cheltenham.

Saying that who is JP going to get to replace him for his big rides and in England I think Paul Townend would be a great choice. Or even someone like Jason Maguire or Daryl Jacob could be good to get in be big shoes to fill just think any of those 3 will be high in the pecking order of taking over from the Champ.

Channon double today, Needless Shouting and Exentricity, 2.30 fakenham and 3.10 wolverhampton

leighton said:
McCoy to be top jockey at Cheltenham would love to see the champ going out on a high at Cheltenham.

Saying that who is JP going to get to replace him for his big rides and in England I think Paul Townend would be a great choice. Or even someone like Jason Maguire or Daryl Jacob could be good to get in be big shoes to fill just think any of those 3 will be high in the pecking order of taking over from the Champ.

What about that boy Cooper,is it Brian.
How are Ye anyway mate.
Can't wait till next Tuesday.

sheikmedick said:
5 days to go till the festival,very quiet on here,anyone getting excited yet ?

Just been looking through Tuesdays card! Nicholas canyon in the supreme is a 12/1 shot looks great value 3 wins and unseated in its last 4 runs including 2 grade 1 wins seems to backable against the short priced front 2 not a grwat race for favs the supreme! Champion hurdle looks a cracker any of 4 could win but I'll be sticking to the new one even though I think the fly is overpriced at 9s!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.