Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Is Mark still involved with Art Dzeko? I thought he wasnt involved any more with it.

2 Small Lucky 15s for me.
12.40 SOuthfield Royale Fontwell
1.10 Home For Tea Fontwell
12.30 Royal Albert Hall Lingfield
1.00 Mojawiz Lingfield.

Dundalk tonight
6.00 Tsar Paul
6.30 Charlie Bear
7.00 Duke Ellington
8.00 Anner Queen.

Just seen this.

Nope, not involved with him anymore. We sold him on because he had lost all appetite for racing. His problems were all in his mind.

Watched his race yesterday and he looks a shadow of what he was when we first saw him on the gallops as a 2yo. Needs retiring and keeping as a pet. Surprised he hasnt been.

markbmcfc said:
Just seen this.

Nope, not involved with him anymore. We sold him on because he had lost all appetite for racing. His problems were all in his mind.

Watched his race yesterday and he looks a shadow of what he was when we first saw him on the gallops as a 2yo. Needs retiring and keeping as a pet. Surprised he hasnt been.

Are you involved with much now Mark? I know its more flat runners but any going over the jumps worth keeping a eye on???

leighton said:
markbmcfc said:
Just seen this.

Watched his race yesterday and he looks a shadow of what he was when we first saw him on the gallops as a 2yo. Needs retiring and keeping as a pet. Surprised he hasn't been.

Are you involved with much now Mark? I know its more flat runners but any going over the jumps worth keeping a eye on???

No mate I got out of the game, it was City or Horses, and City won.

One day I'll get back into it, because watching your newest 2yo on his debut sprinting clear in the final furlong and then enjoying the Champagne in the winners enclosure is a fantastic feeling for any racing enthusiast.

markbmcfc said:
leighton said:
markbmcfc said:
Just seen this.

Watched his race yesterday and he looks a shadow of what he was when we first saw him on the gallops as a 2yo. Needs retiring and keeping as a pet. Surprised he hasn't been.

No mate I got out of the game, it was City or Horses, and City won.

One day I'll get back into it, because watching your newest 2yo on his debut sprinting clear in the final furlong and then enjoying the Champagne in the winners enclosure is a fantastic feeling for any racing enthusiast.

Oh no worries always looked into it over here but its so hard at this time to get people invovled with money being so tight for so many people. I had a look up at Jessica Harringtons stables in Kildare in Moone she had so many horses up there in training from flat to jumpers but the cost was just mad at times to go alone or even with 3 more people involved just crazy. If I win the lotto then I am buying a horse any horse will do lol.

leighton said:
The cookie monster said:
I think With Froome crashing out of the TDF,murray not winning wimbledon the coast is clear for Hamilton to win SPOTY award....
I already backed him the other week when he was 5/1 as a long antepost bet,but even now theres still 7/4 floating abt for him
And he's 4/7 for the drivers title,i just cant see him not winning it if he bags the title.....Theres no more big sporting events abt so who can win it besides him?

7/4 is still big & could be 1/20 on the day.

Has Hamilton won it in the past???
I would go for a boxer and it would be Froch he boxed in the biggest fight ever held in the UK if he stays unbeaten for the rest of the year then why no him. A bit like Phil Taylor he will never win it as darts and boxing are not as big compared to other sports.
The wild card could well be a athlete from the Commonwealth Games. Or a British winner of The Open.
Well i did tell you 5 months ago :)

The cookie monster said:
leighton said:
The cookie monster said:
I think With Froome crashing out of the TDF,murray not winning wimbledon the coast is clear for Hamilton to win SPOTY award....
I already backed him the other week when he was 5/1 as a long antepost bet,but even now theres still 7/4 floating abt for him
And he's 4/7 for the drivers title,i just cant see him not winning it if he bags the title.....Theres no more big sporting events abt so who can win it besides him?

7/4 is still big & could be 1/20 on the day.

Has Hamilton won it in the past???
I would go for a boxer and it would be Froch he boxed in the biggest fight ever held in the UK if he stays unbeaten for the rest of the year then why no him. A bit like Phil Taylor he will never win it as darts and boxing are not as big compared to other sports.
The wild card could well be a athlete from the Commonwealth Games. Or a British winner of The Open.
Well i did tell you 5 months ago :)

Great call Cookie.

He was actually 5/1 tonight. Wouldn't be happy if you'd lumped on Rory at 1/9.

Nice to hear the news that Jamie Spencer has decided not to retire and go freelance next season. Sure I think for Jamie he is a better jockey as a freelance jockey than a stable jockey he still has the talent and in a group level race f he's on one with a chance he can be as good as the best out there.

Also nice to see Daryl Jacob in the winners over the jumps. So unlucky to loose his job with Paul Nichols after picking up a bad injury and Nichols horses not being to the standard of years past but I think Nichols done the right thing in getting Sam in to ride his horses. Just nice to see that the likes of Daryl Jacob is getting on some nice horses after a big job ending badly for him.

I see "Six One Away" is running today in the 3.00 at Fakenham. Colours are Sky Blue & White. Surely owned by a City fan.

Being battered in the market. In from 7/2 to as short as 2/1 in a place, although 11/4 still available.

No more racing now until Boxing / Stephens Day be a good betting day the Friday and Saturday on the horses.
Ricci Riches Speical on Paddy Power looks good. Faugheen,Vautour,Champagne Fever & Kalkir all to win on the 26th December was 12/1 is now 10/1. A lot of pointers for the Cheltenham festival aswell. Love the racing in Ireland over Xmas Leopardstown has some brilliant races over the Xmas time just hope the ground is good for the races.
Also add in the card from Kempton and on Saturday the card from Chepstow it will be a great few days of top class jumps racing to look forward to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.