Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

I cant rememeber a flat season like this is a long time. Its getting to be a fucking joke the bad wheater its fucking July and a meeting got abandoned in the UK the flat this season has been so fucking hit and miss its madness. The sooner its over the better bring me back the jumpers any day.

Oh my bet for today.
Worcester lucky 15
2.10 Merry Terry
2.40 Le Grand Chere
3.10 Hard House
3.40 Saute

get on SOCIETY ROCK in the july cup 14th july newmmarket it ran at royal ascot against BLACK CAVIAR it badly missed the break & still finishhed 4th it
was finishing like a train ..jonny murtagh who rode it that day said if it didnt
miss the break it would have easily beaten black caviar !!!!!!

broughton blue 7 said:
get on SOCIETY ROCK in the july cup 14th july newmmarket it ran at royal ascot against BLACK CAVIAR it badly missed the break & still finishhed 4th it
was finishing like a train ..jonny murtagh who rode it that day said if it didnt

Good luck with that mate,but I really can't see him beating Bated Breath,who looks to have a couple of pounds in hand on the form book to me.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
broughton blue 7 said:

Good luck with that mate,but I really can't see him beating Bated Breath,who looks to have a couple of pounds in hand on the form book to me.

If the grounds fast Sole Power shits all over the 2 in my opinion.

leighton said:
broughton blue 7 said:

Sole Power isn't running in the July Cup mate.
Do you mean Power?

leighton said:

Sole Power isn't running in the July Cup mate.
Do you mean Power?

No I was on about Sole Power for some reason I thought they had him entered in the race my mistake. Power aint got a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.