Daily Mail, your media etc

Virtually everyone on BM use the Daily Mail as the example of racist Britain. The people that read that paper do not run the country.
The people that run the country are more likely to read the Daily Telegraph. On the face of it, it does not seem to be overtly racist but, read the comments section. If they are an example of its readership we are in trouble. That obvious racist comments are not removed by moderators is disgraceful. The story about Maguire and Ghana drew a comment where the poster mentions 'bongo bongo land'. 3 hours later its still there.
Sorry for the long post but I hate racism, white 'better than you England' and the fact that these fuckers will be having a say in local/national government.
By the way, it isn't just the Maguire story, the posters spew racism throughout. They also hate anything LBGTQ and make Farage look left wing.

I wonder if he called himself Sir Piss Take whether our fucking stupid media would cotton on. Probably not.

The likes of Vine and Pierce froth at the mouth and get a semi on because of the shit they can stir when this sort of stuff arises that they fail to fact check the source - it used to happen in the media but that kind of researcher has long since been let go to be replaced by a runner - an unpaid intern doing work experience

Right wing bilge appearing all over my twitter feed . The billionaire influencers are in full drive mode now effectively a general strike is in place in the UK . Our media is fucked , people need to stand up and force change .

Right wing bilge appearing all over my twitter feed . The billionaire influencers are in full drive mode now effectively a general strike is in place in the UK . Our media is fucked , people need to stand up and force change .

big reason i come off Facebook

and that's the problem, normal folks will be forced off social media and the right wing bots will have the loudest say and keep on spreading false misleading information, Trump getting to power was the start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.