Daily Mail, your media etc

Not a massive surprise as Reach is fucking bobbins - its a platform for advertising that happens to have some (sometimes piss poor ) "journalism" attached to it. On-line it takes so long to load because of all the pop-ups and competitions and invites to air-b-n-b-it I am sure many just give up and get news elsewhere so the advertisers will be aware many many people are hot hanging around long enough to see their ad's

Not a massive surprise as Reach is fucking bobbins - its a platform for advertising that happens to have some (sometimes piss poor ) "journalism" attached to it. On-line it takes so long to load because of all the pop-ups and competitions and invites to air-b-n-b-it I am sure many just give up and get news elsewhere so the advertisers will be aware many many people are hot hanging around long enough to see their ad's

The reason why I never go on local newspaper's sites. Stopped going on MUEN ages ago because of that.

The reason why I never go on local newspaper's sites. Stopped going on MUEN ages ago because of that.
You can only read 20 articles a week on the MEN app now unless you pay a subscription.

You can read unlimited MEN articles on social media though, so their structure is just making their app become obsolete.

when Culture Wars is written by Terry Scott and June Whitfield

The right wing really hate the British public.
I would think that the most dangerous thing for them is the idea of us ignorant poor folks getting an education and realising what they have been doing to us and this country for generations.
I suppose that’s why they want to destroy the state education system.

The right wing really hate the British public.
I would think that the most dangerous thing for them is the idea of us ignorant poor folks getting an education and realising what they have been doing to us and this country for generations.
I suppose that’s why they want to destroy the state education system.
Ideally, they would like to be back in the days of three-cornered hats, with us lot in church every Sunday praying for God and the King and deferring to our 'betters'.

Well, fuck all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.