Daily Mail, your media etc

I suspect its been decades since anyone used a "bazooka"

Outrageous, the Leader of the Opposition wearing a cold weather jacket while mingling with the troops!

Dickheads, don’t even realise that it happens all the time, mainly for the reasons of security.

I suspect it was more to do with Starmer actually being there acting as a statesperson rather than Sunak getting across there and looking like a cadet.

Outrageous, the Leader of the Opposition wearing a cold weather jacket while mingling with the troops!

Dickheads, don’t even realise that it happens all the time, mainly for the reasons of security.

I suspect it was more to do with Starmer actually being there acting as a statesperson rather than Sunak getting across there and looking like a cadet.

counter that with "outrageous how dare Thatcher visit the Tank Regiment and wear a tank " lol

I watched 4 Lions again the other night - no idea how they got laughs out of such material but they certainly did - its a great movie that makes you think
It’s an unbelievable example of a funny, close to the bone film with British humour that will probably offend more than it makes laugh these days, but I am off to buy 12 bottles of bleach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.