Daily Mail's Hatchet Man ATTACKS Man City again!

dannybcity said:
Inter
Parma
Galatasaray
Liverpool
Feyenord
Porto
Valencia
CSKA Moscow
Sevile
Seville
Zenit

All previous winners from the past 10 years. IDIOT.

How in the world can he compare UEFA to the Carling Cup. Aston Villa knew that the team was tiring, and MON wanted to focus on the Premier League, and Tot (is he kidding), they are focusing on not being relegated (plus, how can you tell 'arry was not trying to win, because his team selection has been so erratic this year).
What a sad opinion piece. No research, no quotes (off-course there is no information to quote), no sources of people who are actually in football. And journalist wonder why there "profession" is crumbling into ruins.

If the uefa cup is so insignificant , why does every manager outside the top four talk of their ambition to qualify for it ?
Ask any fan of any club if they would like to see their team in a uefa cup final ! ask any club ( and i include the top four ) if they would be proud to have ' uefa cup winners ' on their honours list !
The truth is this article does'nt reflect badly on MCFC , it does however make the 'journo' look like a proper c*ck for writing it and 'the mail' a s*it paper for publishing it !

In order of importance;-
1. Champs League
2. Premier League Title
3. Eufa Cup
4. FA Cup
5. League Cup

I'm glad that now the Mail hate City I have 0 reasons to read that middle class right wing bag of wank that passes as a newspaper!

I felt almost guilty enjoying their pro City articles last season, seems they've been left out of the loop and have seen their arses over it, oh well. I'm sure there's some 8yr old kid in a hoodie they'll be victimising next week anyway. Cunts.

Funny how Spurs dont want to win Uefa but wanted to win the Coca Cola cup or whatever it's now called, mental.

STOP getting upset!
As Dubai Blue said, it'sthere to shit-stir so that suckers get upset, click the links and fill the Mail's coffers.

Ignore it and move on.....nothing to see here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.