Dangerous Dogs

I’ve never liked dogs since being attacked by my mates cross breed when I was 14, it was a couple of years old and had never shown any previous signs that he was that kind of dog, family pet, my mate had an infant brother.

A couple of years ago, a mate got a young Alsatian from the dogs home, it was an absolute fucking nutter, ran into a moving car and needed cruciate ligament surgery that cost £2k, few weeks later attacked a friend of ours for no reason, my mate had it put down as he had grandchildren who stayed with him at times.

You’d think that dog would be gone and forgotten, but no, my mate then had a tattoo of the dog that cost him £300. Mind you he’s been married three times (now single) and had all three of his wife’s names tattooed on him then covered up with other tats!

I’ve never liked dogs since being attacked by my mates cross breed when I was 14, it was a couple of years old and had never shown any previous signs that he was that kind of dog, family pet, my mate had an infant brother.

A couple of years ago, a mate got a young Alsatian from the dogs home, it was an absolute fucking nutter, ran into a moving car and needed cruciate ligament surgery that cost £2k, few weeks later attacked a friend of ours for no reason, my mate had it put down as he had grandchildren who stayed with him at times.

You’d think that dog would be gone and forgotten, but no, my mate then had a tattoo of the dog that cost him £300. Mind you he’s been married three times (now single) and had all three of his wife’s names tattooed on him then covered up with other tats!
Sounds like a romantic kind of guy

20181224-212844.jpg

Sergio Kun Aguero and Vincent Kompany. Not dangerous. Nuts, yes, dangerous, lol. My best mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.