Dangerous Dogs

They're like wolves those fuckers I don't blame you, Japanese import too, and we all know about the rape of nan king, vicious, if I were you I'd steer clear, why would a guy want a Japanese wolf dog as pet? I don't get some people
Nanjing. (South capital).

Unless there is a byelaw on that area the law only states must be under control which includes on a lead or a dog that has been trained to have instant recall/walk to heel.

It's just ambling around mate, off the lead while he has a cig at the door.

Belgian malinios...dangerous *eckers...seen a few advertised in those tears&jerks type kennels for rehoming.

We've wrecked the german shepherd and these belgian offerings have too much pepper before they get a title shot...

Belgian malinios...dangerous *eckers...seen a few advertised in those tears&jerks type kennels for rehoming.

We've wrecked the german shepherd and these belgian offerings have too much pepper before they get a title shot...

Probably snorted some cocaine.

The Malinois is a working dog requiring huge amounts of physical and mental stimulation. Most simply cannot cope with what they need and so now we see a plethora of dogs rejected into the hands of rescue services, ready to go to others who will love the idea of owning one, but who have real lives involving work, home, families, visitors, neighbours, etc.

Last edited:
Shame about the Cat mate, there are no bad dogs just owners IMHO.

There can be both. Even the most placid dog in the world can have a brain condition you don’t know about and turn without any warning whatsoever (happened with my aunts golden retriever who was the most docile dog ever), every dog owner needs to be aware of that but those with bigger dogs that can cause significant damage even more so. It doesn’t make them bad as such, but just saying there always needs to be a bit of vigilance.

On a side note, I live in a village where there’s a main playing field in the centre where a lot of the kids play. Quite a few of the dog owners let their dogs off the leads there which drives me mad, I’ve got a dog that will instantly recall but I wouldn’t let him off the lead there as you have no idea if those kids are comfortable with dogs or not - one of my daughters friends is petrified of them and it’s just not fair on them. There’s plenty of walking areas where you can let them off the lead without any risk of that, I just find it actually really selfish behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.