Dangerous Dogs

I ain't seen any stories of granny's with dangerous Yorkshire terriers recently. Just cunts with **** dogs being the big man .
The cunts with the **** dogs are taking over and thats the problem. It’s like scapegoating migrants trying to get to the UK in a small boats. The real issue is that organised crime is taking over our society and the cunts know that they are in control.

When me and the Mrs split I ended up in a shitty flat in Morecambe. There was a drug dealing couple in the flat above me and they got an XL Bully about 2 weeks after I’d moved in. Fucking thing was not house trained and made so much noise I couldn’t hear my tv when it was barking. Worst was at night though - they kept it in the living room above my bedroom and it snored louder than any human I’ve ever heard and kept me awake most nights. They let it shit in my garden and gave it free run of the driveway with gates closed. I’d come home from work and couldn’t get into my flat! It’d be barking and growling at me and they’d be pissing themselves laughing at me. I left the gate open in the end and set it free.
Fucker came back….

Pitbulls tend to be naturally bad with other dogs. They always seem like they’re challenging, standing head-to-head with tails up instead of sniffing privates. Not seen loads of them but the half-dozen I’ve seen have always shown these tendencies.

Saw a young one with a girl owner once and it was exactly the same.
Did you sniff her privates?

When me and the Mrs split I ended up in a shitty flat in Morecambe. There was a drug dealing couple in the flat above me and they got an XL Bully about 2 weeks after I’d moved in. Fucking thing was not house trained and made so much noise I couldn’t hear my tv when it was barking. Worst was at night though - they kept it in the living room above my bedroom and it snored louder than any human I’ve ever heard and kept me awake most nights. They let it shit in my garden and gave it free run of the driveway with gates closed. I’d come home from work and couldn’t get into my flat! It’d be barking and growling at me and they’d be pissing themselves laughing at me. I left the gate open in the end and set it free.
Fucker came back….
Should have invited them round with the dog for dinner, offer them some Chateau de Prestone, offer to cook the dog a steak in the same wine sauce.

There’s a lad in the flats opposite mine who has a massive ugly muscle-bound dog with sawn-off ears that looks like it would maul a tiger to death.

Don’t know if it’s an XL bully or one of those dogo Argentinos but it’s not right and he walks it off the lead.

View attachment 71536

Why does anyone need a dog that looks like that?
To make up for their lack of character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.