Dangerous Dogs

stupid brain dead fucks who can’t look after themselves let alone a animal =dangerous dog no matter what breed it is

Last edited:
That's an incredibly high stat. I didn't think it would be that crazy high. That's an average of 60 dog attacks a day in the UK.

I wonder if people should have a license to own a dog? Go on some course or something. It sounds a bit over the top but I don't know what a solution would be
People always had to have dog licenses at one time. I think they should be brought back.
A licence could cost , say £20, and if you don't look after the dog properly (vets etc.) you can be fined and/or lose the dog.

To call these people stupid and brain dead is missing the point to a degree. When you live on an estate and are surrounded by these morons you do the same just for your own safety. Obviously some of these dickheads shouldnt have a dog full stop, but they do and the people around them either have to live with it or do the same.

So for that reason I do think dangerous breeds should be banned otherwise every dickhead is going to want one - And I include myself in that because the temptation when I was younger, with young kids, in Wythenshawe, living next door to a guy who owned a pack of these animals, was to get some visible protection.

Im going to get hammered for this arnt I. Oh well, its definitely a thing I noticed.

I've spoken with proud owners who have thier charge biting them whilst they tell me they are breeding from it...

Man biter x man biter =

I remember growing up in Wythenshawe there seemed to be loads of dogs wandering around on their own. Getting about could be a nightmare if you stumbled on an aggressive one that decided to not let you walk past. Thankfully most seem to at least be on a lead these days, though I'm wary when some young kid or a female nine stone wet through has a rottweiler on a lead. No way could they stop it if it decided to attack.

That's an incredibly high stat. I didn't think it would be that crazy high. That's an average of 60 dog attacks a day in the UK.

I wonder if people should have a license to own a dog? Go on some course or something. It sounds a bit over the top but I don't know what a solution would be
No they should be put down

And the dogs too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.