Dangerous Dogs

Inferiority complex
Little man syndrome
Tiny penis
Smaller brain

Take your pick
It's birds as well tho. Things like this are like mind viruses. People get a mental stimulation, a dopamine kick, out of seeing certain physical characteristics exaggerated. I'll give you an example of something similair, car modding, and the stanced look.

It's really sad. I think their growth in popularity should have been addressed ages back. I know a young girl who has one of these dogs. She's just a kid. She loves the dog, and it's a sweety. I picked that dog up at 12 weeks, and carried it down the stairs because it was too timid to try them. It sat there peeking around the corner. Now I'm advocating for controls that mean it could well mean that dog ends up being destroyed.

Basically, it's a fashion thing. The dogs are all over facebook and twitter. Young people want something fun, they see it.

The people to blame? Some breeders should definitely know better. People are making money quite easily.

But owners, a lot of the time, I dunno. It's just ignorance, isn't it. And people are ignorant about loads of things.

Actually I'd point to the RSPCA. I really think they are like most charities, a corporate money making machine with a business model now, pursuing new supporters at all costs, rather than taking the lead in educating the public about responsible dog ownership.

Sunak trying to get brownie points , this and drs are to blame not me for worst waiting list ever , very insincere piece to camera just now, this banning will be difficult to achieve

Sunak trying to get brownie points , this and drs are to blame not me for worst waiting list ever , very insincere piece to camera just now, this banning will be difficult to achieve
But surely you must agree that something should be done, he can't just sit there can he?
The situation is serious and needs urgent action, it's not about brownie points.

There are a load of situations that require urgent action that the government have done fuck all about!
I wouldn’t hold your breath..
I suggest people being mauled by dogs is quite an urgent priority, however this breed killed a lad 2 years ago so it begs the question why hasn't something already been done?

There are a load of situations that require urgent action that the government have done fuck all about!
I wouldn’t hold your breath..

I mean insisting you will use laws to band something you have yet to identify in law all within 3 months in a house that is rising early and has a record number of inactive days means I for one shan't be doing any breath holding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.