Dangerous Dogs

Inferiority complex
Little man syndrome
Tiny penis
Smaller brain

Take your pick
Small brain is my pick. It’s very stupid to want to share ones house with a large vicious wild animal. Hardly surprising that such big carnivores will attack weaker animals and humans.

Why are the goverment not putting some urgent plans to sort this out and why do all dog owners assume everyone loves there dogs?
Hate the dirty noisy cunts shitting everywhere. The only dog I ever liked and had huge respect for was my grandads sheepdogs. Clever, fit, hardworking and useful.

But surely you must agree that something should be done, he can't just sit there can he?
The situation is serious and needs urgent action, it's not about brownie points.
We are going into an election and he wants to do anything he can , they havent banned these dogs for years, it is absolutely to do with brownie points

We are going into an election and he wants to do anything he can , they havent banned these dogs for years, it is absolutely to do with brownie points
One would suggest that due to the increase in attacks is the reason he is now taking it seriously, but quite why something wasn't done 2 years ago when the young lad died I really don't know.

If they are breeds that have a history of being dangerous, then I would agree. I wouldn't agree thought if it was just based on size.
It would be based on size , how does a women or teenager control a 80kg dog ? size of head and jaw , the obvious ones , we all know which ones we are talking about

I was watching jeremy vine earlier , a women rang in to say she has a xl bully of 80 kg ( that is where i get that from) and a mastife and she reackons she has total control of both , off the lead as well as on , she might have till one day she doesnt .Who pays ? Innocent people

It would be based on size , how does a women or teenager control a 80kg dog ? size of head and jaw , the obvious ones , we all know which ones we are talking about

I was watching jeremy vine earlier , a women rang in to say she has a xl bully of 80 kg ( that is where i get that from) and a mastife and she reackons she has total control of both , off the lead as well as on , she might have till one day she doesnt .Who pays ? Innocent people
Great Dane, Irish Wolfhounds and Newfoundlands for example are very large dogs but aren't known for being aggressive or dangerous. They've been around for ages and there hasn't been an uproar about them at any time before like we have now with some of these newer breeds.

I'd agree that banning dogs such as Pit Bulls and these XL Bully type dogs would be in order though. I suspect it will only be these types of breeds that are banned and rightly so.

In reality all dogs have the ability to attack. They all should be licenced and for me all should be muzzled.
It does piss me off to that all dog owners seem to have a lot of arrogance and assume everyone will love their beasts and become offended when you show fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.