Dangerous Dogs

I find that thing very scary. Is it just me ?
Wait until it’s full size. They look at you like they know they can rip you to shreds with a dead look on their face. Their ears don’t move and their tail stands upright (threatening behaviour).

They aren’t. It’s they who should be punished. Saying that The justice system in this country is an absolute joke. Every week in my local paper, I read of people getting off with suspended sentences for quite serious crimes because “poor little fella had a hard upbringing and his precious 17 offences were just down to this” it really boils my piss.
I am convinced the ferral scallies that own these dogs do so because the offence of having a savage dog is less than carrying a weapon. Increase the sentence for the owners and the problem with drop dramatically

When I got my retired greyhound at first I walked him with his muzzle on, but people avoided us like the plague, and I always hated that it might remind him of his racing days, which despite what anyone says is fucking horrible for the dogs. Eventually I took his muzzle off, and people were much friendlier towards him, and he seemed happier. Little dogs were always snapping and barking at him, but he never ever responded. Lovely dog, miss him loads.
Greyhounds are just beautiful placid dogs who love nothing more than sleeping. So sad that so many get discarded or worse after their racing days are over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.