Dangerous Dogs

Anyone with a remote scrap of decency would now muzzle their dog in public. Especially if it's big and nasty.
Of course no one thinks their little Fido is going to be the next killer.
Seems a few of these attacks, the dogs have ‘escaped’ from their own homes, ergo they won’t likely be muzzled, mate.

Totally agree with you that I think this is one of the steps that need to be taken, but it does cause a bit of a conflict in my head under certain conditions, I’ve always felt a dog has a right to defend itself if attacked by another dog (and its desire to defend you too in those cases) my worry is, should such an instance occur, law abiding you/me/us and your dog are put into a really shitty life threatening position, whilst Mr/Mrs Shitowner will just come out with “oh it got out”, which for me is totally unacceptable.

This whole dog ownership thing has just become one almighty shambles in the UK and needs a drastic overhaul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.