Dangerous Dogs

You can’t judge a dog like the XL Bully as innocent in the same way as a human. Unfortunately they don’t seem to start off with petty crime and work up to deadly mauling behaviour, they go straight to the full blown attack. They should be muzzled and kept on leads in public areas.
What I can't get my head around is why any sane person would want a dog that has the potential to seriously harm or worse kill someone. And that's the issue for me potential, no matter how soft an owner may say their dog is the potential is always there.

What I can't get my head around is why any sane person would want a dog that has the potential to seriously harm or worse kill someone. And that's the issue for me potential, no matter how soft an owner may say their dog is the potential is always there.

They aren't sane. They are educationally subnormal knuckle-draggers. They don't have their dogs to enjoy them as pets (e.g on woodland walks) they are either a toy or a fashion accessory.

Most of these people grew up on sink estates being fed only on Iceland/farmfoods and smacked about by their alcoholic stepdad. It's like in H.G Wells The Time Machine, they're almost a different species. They have gone through evolutionary divergence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.